Holy Cannoli! We’re On The Strive For Five! The Dynasty Rolls On! Golden State Warriors 2022-23 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Eros

Gold Blooded 🏆🏆🏆🏆
Daps
No lie, love poole but he makes some Larry Curly Moe mistakes out there

:snoop:

Poole gets too excitable and anxious to shoot and doesn't know when to calm things down and run offense and get a good shot for the team.

Poole does so much nut shyt at the end of games its unbelievable, just dribble the ball fam what are you even doing

Jordan do make some dikkhead ass decisions it’s like bro come the fukk on

Needed this road win. Pretty unexpected. Jordan Poole at this point of his career can not be the lead guard. He does way too many idiotic things throughout the game.
JP is an electric scorer. Generational talent.

But I've been saying and I'll keep saying, Jordan Poole is NOT a point guard.

But you know who is...
Ty-Jerome-Warriors-Jazz.jpg

Both are overdribbling ball hogs, but Ty won't fall down, get his shyt batted at the rim, or dribble off his leg during clutch time.

:blessed:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
JP is an electric scorer. Generational talent.

But I've been saying and I'll keep saying, Jordan Poole is NOT a point guard.

But you know who is...
Ty-Jerome-Warriors-Jazz.jpg

Both are overdribbling ball hogs, but Ty won't fall down, get his shyt batted at the rim, or dribble off his leg during clutch time.

:blessed:
The white breh wit the black name who happens to be an actual breh :wow:

Daps
It’s good to see JaMychal playing well and getting his props. I was a big advocate of the signing, which is silly in the perspective of an over-the-hill role player being more impactful than a 22-year-old #2 pick.

He’s gonna be needed over the second half of the season to alleviate Looney’s and Dray’s respective workloads.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I’m convinced we are going to end up keeping Lamb and Jerome…. FO gonna give lamb the 15th spot, Wise and Moody are gone for a servicable Big and Jerome will take moody spot

Status
Not open for further replies.