Holy Cannoli! We’re On The Strive For Five! The Dynasty Rolls On! Golden State Warriors 2022-23 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Eros

Gold Blooded πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†
Daps
Steve Kerr HATES Wiseman πŸ˜‚

When asked how James played tonight, and would he play more with the big club, he dodged the 2nd question and sucked off Ty Jerome instead.

:dead:

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Steve Kerr HATES Wiseman πŸ˜‚

When asked how James played tonight, and would he play more with the big club, he dodged the 2nd question and sucked off Ty Jerome instead.

:dead:

coach that values defense isn't impressed with scoring 30 points but getting blown out by 30? color me shocked

I'm sure he wasnt impressed when Eric Paschall was doing it while playing zero defense and getting blown out most games in 2020 :manny:

King Eros

Daps
Just a thought -

I wonder if they're ever going to have the tough conversation about Klay. I mean, the more than likely scenario is that he stays until his time is up in the league, but at this point, there's not a whole lot he provides that can't be replaced, and even bettered in some areas. Poole is more than capable enough to take over that spot, especially since his contract kicks in next season and it would seem redundant to have both him and Poole going forward.

Wise, Dray, Poole, injuries, rookies have all been storylines...

But Klay Thompson is literally the elephant in the room.

This is probably why Bob Myers sounds like a schizophreniac in his recent interviews.

2fed5d66261629.5d3a654be0b96.jpg

King Eros

Daps
coach that values defense isn't impressed with scoring 30 points but getting blown out by 30? color me shocked

I'm sure he wasnt impressed when Eric Paschall was doing it while playing zero defense and getting blown out most games in 2020 :manny:

That was meant to be funny, not serious. We know that "performance" was a facade.

We gotta laugh at this mess to keep from crying (or being overly cynical).

:heh:

King Eros

Daps
What's this year's team slogan?

We Bereave?

Stress In Numbers?
(of young cats)
:lupe:

No really tho. We need a unifying message.

Last edited:

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

What coach that values defense is giving 91 points at halftime of a professional NBA game (and Kyrie didn’t even play)? They were down by 30 before Wiseman even got in.

There’s an elephant in the room and it’s one that’s been punched in the face by MJ

King Eros

Daps
Without the Splash Brothers, the Poole Party gets cancelled.

JP had one of the worst games in NBA history.
:scust:

4-17 shooting
1-11 from 3
2 assists
1 rebound
7 turnovers

Ben Simmons was all over him like JP was a light-skinned Instagram thot.

Gil Scott-Heroin

✊🏿
Daps
Without the Splash Brothers, the Poole Party gets cancelled.

JP had one of the worst games in NBA history.
:scust:

4-17 shooting
1-11 from 3
2 assists
1 rebound
7 turnovers

Ben Simmons was all over him like JP was a light-skinned Instagram thot.
I worry about how effective he's going to be once he has to lead the team by himself.

He falls into a lot of bad habits when he doesn't have the crutch of the starters guiding him. His shot selection is erratic and he dribbles himself into dead-ends far too often; it kills the momentum of the offense because he isn't looking to make the play in the system. He rarely ever screens for others, or makes the initial pass to set up the next, or does any the connecting-actions on an offensive possession.

He tries to be the hero instead of just letting the offense flow.

It'd be fine if he was strong enough to draw fouls on the regular, because that would at least lead to a consolation prize, but since he doesn't, his game just ends up being high risk for very little reward.

Status
Not open for further replies.