Holy Cannoli! We’re On The Strive For Five! The Dynasty Rolls On! Golden State Warriors 2022-23 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
At this point, is any team going to want to touch Wiseman in a trade? That game pretty much killed whatever value he had left. Not playing him this season has actually been a benefit to his trade value.

A white cat at the end of the bench got a moniker of "Jokic of the East" at his expense.

In all seriousness, what do the Warriors do now? Just release him out into the wild? Every team is gonna want a 1st round pick attached to him in exchange.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
no1 is blaming him for this. Gun to my head, I'm picking the knicks. Especially after the news that Divncenzo was out.

We're just saying wiseman is amazingly bad at ball. like, truly awful....and he was picked with the highest pick the Warriors have gotten in literally decades.
He can be amazingly bad (in your eyes, not mine) but he’s 22 with an awful coach who can’t develop him.

Draymond Green is paid to be a game changing player, and he does absolutely nothing of note without Steph Curry. Where’s the smoke for him?

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
At this point, is any team going to want to touch Wiseman in a trade? That game pretty much killed whatever value he had left. Not playing him this season has actually been a benefit to his trade value.

A white cat at the end of the bench got a moniker of "Jokic of the East" at his expense.

In all seriousness, what do the Warriors do now? Just release him out into the wild? Every team is gonna want a 1st round pick attached to him in exchange.
Look at this deflecting :heh: ignoring the elephant in the room for the spider in the corner. Steve Kerr STINKS. Draymond Green STINKS. Blaming Wiseman will not change any of those things.

Why is it Ty Lue can roll out any 5 guys and be competitive, but Kerr can’t even stay within 20 points with 4 time NBA champions?

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
yall can shyt on @Squirrel from Meteor Man and JW all yall want but hes right

either the team should be way more competitive than it is without Steph, or its a miracle that Steph was able to carry a team of bums (including Kerr) to the finals last year.

obviously its probably somewhere in the middle, but it is truly astounding how bad the team has been on the road this year. its inexcusable

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

either the team should be way more competitive than it is without Steph, or its a miracle that Steph was able to carry a team of bums (including Kerr) to the finals last year.

obviously its probably somewhere in the middle, but it is truly astounding how bad the team has been on the road this year. its inexcusable
They don’t defend the 3 point line or the perimeter on the road, at first I thought they can turn it off and on but it’s clear something is a miss

Daps
He's not right.

Don't fall for his agenda.

He said the Warriors should've traded Dray in 2015
He said the Warriors should've traded Dray and made Eric Paschall his replacement
He said the Warriors wouldn't win with the KD experiment
He said the Warriors wouldn't win another title with Kerr as coach (after 2016)
He said the Warriors should've traded Dray and made Wiseman his replacement (this is after saying Wiseman was the best prospect in the draft)
He said the Warriors would only have a chance of winning last season if Wiseman was in the rotation.

He's been wrong about EVERYTHING when it comes to this team. And I mean - everything. He's only trying to cover his ass.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He's not right.

He said the Warriors should've traded Dray and made Eric Paschall his replacement
He said the Warriors should've traded Dray and made Wiseman his replacement (this is after saying Wiseman was the best prospect in the draft)
He said the Warriors would only have a chance of winning last season if Wiseman was in the rotation.

He's been wrong about EVERYTHING when it comes to this team. And I mean - everything. He's only trying to cover his ass.
I predicted the Warriors would win the title last November, when you were busy hiding and hedging your bets. I’ve been right about this team. Steph Curry playing other worldly basketball is the only reason they are relevant. It’s been that way for 8 years now.

Daps
I predicted the Warriors would win the title last November, when you were busy hiding and hedging your bets. I’ve been right about this team. Steph Curry playing other worldly basketball is the only reason they are relevant. It’s been that way for 8 years now.
He will be taking Looney‘s minutes at some point this season once the organization clears him (the front office is looking quite inept when it comes to this Wiseman injury imo). If the Warriors want ANY chance of winning a title [in 2021-22], Wiseman has to be a part of the group.

A zombie Draymond isn’t gonna get the job done. With that injury and Kerr’s “coaching”, it’s looking like a recipe for a second half meltdown. Don’t worry, help is on the way [in Wiseman].
Save your pathological lying for the next man.

:unimpressed:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
He's not right.

but fam, all bullshyt, feuds, past opinions, bad hot takes aside

can you not agree that kerr should be getting more out of this team as its built

even with steph these dudes lost to detroit, orlando and charlotte

that shyt is simply fukkin inexcusable for a team supposed to be contending. INEXCUSABLE

Daps
but fam, all bullshyt, feuds, past opinions, bad hot takes aside

can you not agree that kerr should be getting more out of this team as its built

even with steph these dudes lost to detroit, orlando, washington and charlotte

that shyt is simply fukkin inexcusable for a team supposed to be contending. INEXCUSABLE
You've been had an agenda against Kerr though.

He took this bullshyt ass roster to a championship last season. The system he instilled turned Wiggins into a winning player. The system he instilled has allowed Draymond to be as effective as he is on offense (he wouldn't on any other team, to the same degree). Nearly every single player that has come through GS over the last 7-8 has played career-best hoops.

Steph played in that loss against the Hornets
Steph played in that loss against the Magic
Steph played in that loss against the Pistons
They haven't played the Wizards this season.

What would you have like Kerr do given Steph and Wiggins (two key starters) have been out over this stretch? Turn back time to when Klay wasn't a shell of his former self? Turn back time to when Dray's not at the end of his prime? Give Looney two proper functioning hips and an offensive game?

The system/coaching has made the most out of this group. The roster is the problem - can you not see this?

The main core is at the end of its days and it can't be expected they just win like they used to without proper help. I mean, they still have statistically the best starting lineup this season (does Kerr not deserve credit for that?), it's been the lack of appropriate depth that has been their downfall. Is it Kerr's fault the organization hasn't scouted and signed the best available talent? Is it Kerr's fault that he wanted Haliburton and they took Wiseman?

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
He can be amazingly bad (in your eyes, not mine) but he’s 22 with an awful coach who can’t develop him.

Draymond Green is paid to be a game changing player, and he does absolutely nothing of note without Steph Curry. Where’s the smoke for him?
Check the last few pages leading up to the Toronto game. What u mean?

Wiseman’s development has nothing to do with Kerr. He’s simply not NBA ready. There is literally nothing any coach can do to make him look competent.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
You've been had an agenda against Kerr though.

He took this bullshyt ass roster to a championship last season. The system he instilled turned Wiggins into a winning player. The system he instilled has allowed Draymond to be as effective as he is on offense (he wouldn't on any other team, to the same degree). Nearly every single player that has come through GS over the last 7-8 has played career-best hoops.

Steph played in that loss against the Hornets
Steph played in that loss against the Magic
Steph played in that loss against the Pistons
They haven't played the Wizards this season.

What would you have like Kerr do given Steph and Wiggins (two key starters) have been out over this stretch? Turn back time to when Klay wasn't a shell of his former self? Turn back time to when Dray's not at the end of his prime? Give Looney two proper functioning hips and an offensive game?

The system/coaching has made the most out of this group. The roster is the problem - can you not see this?

The main core is at the end of its days and it can't be expected they just win like they used to without proper help. I mean, they still have statistically the best starting lineup this season (does Kerr not deserve credit for that?), it's been the lack of appropriate depth that has been their downfall. Is it Kerr's fault the organization hasn't scouted and signed the best available talent? Is it Kerr's fault that he wanted Haliburton and they took Wiseman?
lol dont have a single agenda

i asked a simple yes or no question

for what its worth i aint even worried about the team...but some of these Ls are just inexcusable

Status
Not open for further replies.