Holy Cannoli! We’re On The Strive For Five! The Dynasty Rolls On! Golden State Warriors 2022-23 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
Nope. It’s not. Draymond only exists in today’s NBA because of Steph Curry, but you want to pile on pressure to Wiseman with a rag tag team and a piss poor coach?

When Steph comes back, then they should let Wiseman play. He can run split action and point at fans to get thrown out :manny: it’s not that difficult

Let Steve Kerr and Draymond clean up the mess they made. James can continue polishing his game in the G League.
@Gil Scott-Heroin has zero idea about talent or basketball. Wiseman is the best prospect in this draft period. He’s been NBA ready for 2 years
You are the most clueless, casual poster here.

Wiseman is ready to contribute to any team right now. He’s been ready since high school.
:jbhmm:

Your James Wiseman “is not a good basketball player” take still burning you up?
Warriors couldn’t have used Wiseman at all right :pachaha:
Another poor prediction by @Gil Scott-Heroin, just like when he said (and still says) Wiseman wasn’t any good :mjlol:
The Warriors can’t use Wiseman at all huh @Gil Scott-Heroin? :pachaha:
Look at this guy panicking at 7:30AM :mjlol: because he said Wiseman wasn’t good @Gil Scott-Heroin
Time to tank for Wiseman
He will be taking Looney‘s minutes at some point this season once the organization clears him (the front office is looking quite inept when it comes to this Wiseman injury imo). If the Warriors want ANY chance of winning a title [in 2021-22], Wiseman has to be a part of the group.

A zombie Draymond isn’t gonna get the job done. With that injury and Kerr’s “coaching”, it’s looking like a recipe for a second half meltdown. Don’t worry, help is on the way [in Wiseman].
:unimpressed:

Your lies and bullshyt always catches up with you.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Memphis smacking the Bucks like that.

Yeah, definitely not looking forward to that game at all :whoa:
crazy thing is, the Suns, Grizzlies, Nuggets, Pelicans, Blazers, and Jazz have all dealt with injuries to key players so far.

The Warriors have been mostly healthy before last week. Those teams still managed to keep relatively high seeding. Even the bum ass T-Wolves are higher than us.

We can't even use the injury excuse. We were healthy and still losing games :francis:

Steph curry prolly out for a month. Let's say 12 games. We're gonna see what this team is really made of. Either these guys hold it down or they fold.

Last edited:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
crazy thing is, the Suns, Grizzlies, Nuggets, Pelicans, Blazers, and Jazz have all dealt with injuries to key players so far.

The Warriors have been mostly healthy before last week. Those teams still managed to keep relatively high seeding. Even the bum ass T-Wolves are higher than us.

We can't even use the injury excuse. We were healthy and still losing games :francis:

Steph curry prolly out for a month. Let's say 12 games. We're gonna see what this team is really made of. Either these guys hold it down or they fold.

Yeah, the season has been too stop-start.

Every time you think they've turned a corner they trick away winnable games and now Steph being out...it's looking shaky.

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
314395330_529747105247791_6369742698420070239_n.jpg

It's time :blessed:

tank.gif

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps

:laff: :laff: oh my fukkin god man. My nikka really thought he was just gne slide under the radar with this blatant ass shyt. This dude Dray sumn else man :laff:

But look, we 10 yrs in tho man, we can't erase the history. Dray done paid his dues

EDIT: I just realized who I quoted, I been meaning to ask, why you ont fukk with Dray? Hopefully I'm not getting you mistaken with another poster, cuz I know it's one of y'all that stay on my guy headtop :pachaha:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
:laff: :laff: oh my fukkin god man. My nikka really thought he was just gne slide under the radar with this blatant ass shyt. This dude Dray sumn else man :laff:

But look, we 10 yrs in tho man, we can't erase the history. Dray done paid his dues

EDIT: I just realized who I quoted, I been meaning to ask, why you ont fukk with Dray? Hopefully I'm not getting you mistaken with another poster, cuz I know it's one of y'all that stay on my guy headtop :pachaha:
I don't like how overrated he became. People talking about him as a Hall of Famer or the most/second most important player of their dynasty. :childplease:

He's a role player who landed in the perfect situation who's been killing their offense for years.

Status
Not open for further replies.