Holy Cannoli! We’re On The Strive For Five! The Dynasty Rolls On! Golden State Warriors 2022-23 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think this is one of those games where the refs bet on who could call the most travels
I wonder if they’re going to continue to make it a point of emphasis. Not calling travels makes already unstoppable players even more unstoppable, so I don’t mind it

The last call on Steph is one they’ve let go 99% of the time. It was close but he switched his pivot

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wonder if they’re going to continue to make it a point of emphasis. Not calling travels makes already unstoppable players even more unstoppable, so I don’t mind it

The last call on Steph is one they’ve let go 99% of the time. It was close but he switched his pivot
They apparently released a vid this morning on step backs as a point of emphasis, give it a week and it will probably go back to normal

Daps
You might be on to something with this. Another road game another loss.

Totally joking. Most of these games been close as hell and could've went either way minus the last two blowouts. It's silly to go game by game trying to be petty and talk shyt, even with dude was still with the main roster.. I really can't believe Klay missed that wide open look.
Shameless.

:picard:

Especially when the bench lineups were what kept them in this game (the second unit all had considerably greater plus/minus than the starters). That wouldn’t have happened with Wiseman in the rotation.

It was the starters that cost them this one. Klay and Wiggins, in particular.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Starters were sloppy the bench was really good. Kuminga was the player of the game. Bad execution late cost us
I think it’s just one of those games where shots weren’t falling. Klay, Poole, and Wiggins went a combined 3-18 from three. It’s a promising sign that the team still nearly overcame it to snatch a victory. The bench is gaining momentum by the game. Just need another big body off the bench.

Daps
I think it’s just one of those games where shots weren’t falling. Klay, Poole, and Wiggins went a combined 3-18 from three. It’s a promising sign that the team still nearly overcame it to snatch a victory. The bench is gaining momentum by the game. Just need another big body off the bench.
I take it you’re no longer shocked they can hold their own now?

:lolbron:

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tough loss, but as far as losses go I ain't mad at it. Warriors played hard and overall got good looks on offense. The threes the warriors got in the last minute were all open looks by shooters. Shot just wasn't falling. I guess that leads to the disappointing part is that they should have gone to the rim more considering they were getting tons of points in the paint and their perimeter shots weren't hitting. That stretch where we had like 5 straight opportunities to push the lead but kept shooting threes was frustrating.

King Eros

Gold Blooded 🏆🏆🏆🏆
Daps
Cons
  • Starting 5 low energy effort
  • Poor 3 point shooting from Klay, Poole, and Wigs
  • Refs feeling themselves controlling the game

Pros
  • Kuminga playing like prime Scottie Pippen both on O & D
  • Lamb solid
  • Second team playing better and better
  • Clawed back from a big deficit on the road
  • Kerr making good timeouts

Tough loss, but there's bright spots. Especially with the bench players, which has been problem #2 (behind overall defense).

If Wig's, Klay, OR Poole shoots better than 17% from 3 we win. They all shot 1 for 6 with mostly good looks.

I can live with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.