Holy Cannoli! We’re On The Strive For Five! The Dynasty Rolls On! Golden State Warriors 2022-23 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Looks like Draymond with the bench units at the start of the 2nd and 4th quarters has stabilized things, Lacob is gonna have to eat the L because you can't reintegrate [REDACTED] back with this team now that shyt looks back to normal. Try to move him for a PF/C before his trade value is nothing.
between [REDACTED] and Smailagic, that moron Lacob needs to just stay in his lane: spend money, and get out the way of success

draymond is clearly the one you pick

Robbo

All Star
Daps
between [REDACTED] and Smailagic, that moron Lacob needs to just stay in his lane: spend money, and get out the way of success

draymond is clearly the one you pick

Bro is really gonna call the owner that oversaw a dynasty a moron.. trash ass posting

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Bro is really gonna call the owner that oversaw a dynasty a moron.. trash ass posting
nikka the [REDACTED] pick and the Smailagic pick were both horrid. It's not his role to play GM. Get off my nuts

and get off Lacob's too while ur at it :scust:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Looks like Draymond with the bench units at the start of the 2nd and 4th quarters has stabilized things, Lacob is gonna have to eat the L because you can't reintegrate [REDACTED] back with this team now that shyt looks back to normal. Try to move him for a PF/C before his trade value is nothing.
If Steph has anything to say about it Dray ain’t going anywhere where

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Gobert on those last two possession :laff:

Nikkas traded away all their picks for that nikka :dead:

Trade 5 draft picks for a defense only center in this era brehs.

im starting to not be mad at Spida for never passing to him. His offense is way too unpolished
That was the biggest issue with Gobert. He can't punish smaller players on the offensive end. Completely worthless on that end unless it's uncontested lobs.

Robbo

All Star
Daps
nikka the [REDACTED] pick and the Smailagic pick were both horrid. It's not his role to play GM. Get off my nuts

and get off Lacob's too while ur at it :scust:
Easy Gil Jr. , you always find a way to kill your own credibility as a poster/Warriors fan. I'm sure you loved the Cohan Era, assuming you were born before Lacob took over, which seems debatable

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Easy Gil Jr. , you always find a way to kill your own credibility as a poster/Warriors fan. I'm sure you loved the Cohan Era, assuming you were born before Lacob took over, which seems debatable
Ur dikksucking, tho. So ur credibility is dead.

Weak ass gatekeeping on an Internet forum, too. Pathetic, stay mad tho :umad:

Status
Not open for further replies.