Holy Cannoli! We’re On The Strive For Five! The Dynasty Rolls On! Golden State Warriors 2022-23 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
4-2 in the last 6. Bench playing better. Have had a few good games defensively.

Maybe this is our team for the 22-23 season.

Klay, Poole and even Wigs can be more consistent too. So, there's tons of room for improvement.

Wanna see how the next 3-4 games play out and hopefully we'll get a few wins on the road in that time.

Daps
4-2 in the last 6. Bench playing better. Have had a few good games defensively.

Maybe this is our team for the 22-23 season.

Klay, Poole and even Wigs can be more consistent too. So, there's tons of room for improvement.

Wanna see how the next 3-4 games play out and hopefully we'll get a few wins on the road in that time.
3-7 over their first 10 games
4-2 since you know who was benched.

They've been looking a lot better recently, especially on defense.

Once Poole and Klay start being more consistent, it should correct a lot issues they've been having. Despite what some folks believe, there isn't a whole lot of issues with this team; they're certainly missing another piece or two that a trade would fix, but overall, nobody should be acting like the sky is falling.

Chabot College

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Hayward, CA
3-7 over their first 10 games
4-2 since you know who was benched.

They've been looking a lot better recently, especially on defense.

Once Poole and Klay start being more consistent, it should correct a lot issues they've been having. Despite what some folks believe, there isn't a whole lot of issues with this team; they're certainly missing another piece or two that a trade would fix, but overall, nobody should be acting like the sky is falling.
The best team the Warriors have beat so far this season are the Cavs and that core is unproven. Solid win, I bet money on the Warriors tonight I’m happy but I need to see them play like this against contenders.

Daps
easily the best defender off the bench
His chemistry with the starters is already there. A diet Draymond with the way he was finding guys on offense (the PnR between him and Steph opened up a number of good looks).

Can only imagine what someone like Poeltl would look like in that role.

King Eros

Gold Blooded 🏆🏆🏆🏆
Daps
THE ELEPHANTS IN THE ROOM 🐘

I was thinking to myself the past few days the Dubs need one of those "players only meetings" to get all the funk out the room.

Turns out they DID meet this morning 🙌🏾. Not sure if it was players only, but I'm sure that's why they played with energy, vibe, joy, and connectivity today.

All those intangibles that make the Dubs special.

Must listen to JaMychal & Klay discuss exactly that...

Status
Not open for further replies.