Holy Cannoli! We’re On The Strive For Five! The Dynasty Rolls On! Golden State Warriors 2022-23 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
Let's be honest here:

Wiseman is some trash.

I feel like we've been moving the goalposts ever since the draft about him, to now where we're splitting hairs about some trivial shyt. Never mind the fact instead of wasting that #2 pick on him it could've been used on making the depth stronger. This is the first time the second unit lineup has played in that situation together, so of course, they're not going to have it all figured out in one game.

Excuses were made for Wiseman after 40+ games, but y'all can't even give that lineup a few games to get familiar with one another?
Yeah Wiseman is trash we always agree on that point. Me and @Chabot College were just pointing out that the team has a lot of work to do regardless of Wiseman being in the team :manny:

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
@Gil Scott-Heroin said that if it happens we can start holding the real people accountable. but playing Wiseman rotational minutes is hurting the team more than helping my a historic margin.

To disagree, you're just arguing against math :manny:
Never said wiseman deserves minutes, I just wasn’t willing to say he’s the reason the team is 3-7. They are on the verge of going 3-8 without him.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Yeah Wiseman is trash we always agree on that point. Me and @Chabot College were just pointing out that the team has a lot of work to do regardless of Wiseman being in the team :manny:
clearly, and we aint say that wiseman is the only issue. but playing a historically bad player (again, statistics) isnt gonna help things. :manny:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
resign JP they said

where's Gary Payton when you need em. :beli:

Last edited:

Robbo

All Star
Daps
Poole is the biggest reason this team is terrible right now. Never played D, but is back to overdribbling and being indecisive on offense. Passing up layup attempts to set up lamb for 3? Terrible basketball. That last units offensive system was dribble into trouble, get caught in the air and make a desperation pass.

Daps
Of course, they do.

But it's something that I've been pointing out for a while with this squad. Realistically, you can't contend while also developing all these young guys, that's why I've been pushing for a trade. I'm not saying you were guilty of this, but a lot of dudes in here didn't want to do that, and now we're seeing what happens as a result of that.

It'd be a mistake for this organization to go into the playoffs with this roster as is.

Status
Not open for further replies.