Holocaust Survivors got $5 billion USD in Reparations, how much should blacks get for slavery?

Hungerpain

Banned
Daps
No such thing as a "decent cac".

Its ONLY a cac who will call you a ****** to your face.....and a cac who will call you a ****** behind your back.
:wow::wow:

Older I get the more I think this is true.
Just recently Had a semingly "decent" white bytch smile all in my face but the whole time she was black balling me out of a $6,000 gig.
Almost had to commit myself into the hospital to avoid a kidnapping/murder charge.

Why they don't wanna see me shine?:mjgrin:

Bootzilla

Direct from the chocolate milkyway
Daps
Reppin
Hampton va
If you think Cacs is ever even gonna entertain the thought of giving us cash to rebuild with you need to pass that blunt this way.
No point of even thinking about this shyt.
unfortunately it's come to this point.
As Khalid Muhammad said the good thing it does is prevent some uncle Tom's to say we'll masta said hes sorry :manny:while they continue benefitting off of what they have done

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:wow::wow:

Older I get the more I think this is true.
Just recently Had a semingly "decent" white bytch smile all in my face but the whole time she was black balling me out of a $6,000 gig.
Almost had to commit myself into the hospital to avoid a kidnapping/murder charge.

Why they don't wanna see me shine?:mjgrin:
Jesus said it in the bible, they are of the seed of their father, The Devil. All they know how to do is lie steal and kill...even when they appear to be doing good in the world Its just to cloak their true objectives. And that's why c00ning should be a capital offense, tis treason to protect this white man from the wrath of God he so rightly deserves. Furthermore, this is why he made nikkas Christians( and ain't it funny most if these cacs claim to be atheists now but nikkas still waving the flag an atheist gave him)...but Yeah black people are more Christian like than he ever was or ever could be and they stand in the line of fire protecting this crakkka...all in the name of Jesus.

Sukairain

Shahenshah
Daps
Reppin
Straiya
5 billion ain't shyt

If $5bn was the allocated sum for reparations, then each black person in America would receive just $135.14.

To get a fair amount, the bill runs into the trillions. It's not economically possible to get compensation in the form of a lump sum cash payment, unless you're talking about some trifling amount of money.

Medulla Oblongata

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reparations-3.jpg

40 Acres and a Mule Would Be at Least $6.4 Trillion Today—What the U.S. Really Owes Black America

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
nikkas still waiting for reparations in 2017 :snoop:

Even with all the money in the world these cacs mfs can't afford what they did and still do with us, the only solution for them is to commit a massive suicide and be erased from the face of the earth:banderas:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
5 billion ain't shyt

If $5bn was the allocated sum for reparations, then each black person in America would receive just $135.14.

To get a fair amount, the bill runs into the trillions. It's not economically possible to get compensation in the form of a lump sum cash payment, unless you're talking about some trifling amount of money.

This. You literally have billion dollar corporations that were BIRTHED from slavery. There are Ivy League schools that wouldn't be shyt if they didn't sell off a portion of their slaves. $5 billion is pocket change when you had slaves building trillion dollar infrastructure for hundreds of years. shyt the "pain and suffering" alone is worth billions. At least those Germany companies that aided in the holocaust existed before it and have since thrived after it. Consider the ZERO industry that existed here before slavery, these companies would be bankrupt in 2 seconds if they were forced to pay up.

Jews got their bread from Germany and were smart to immediately flip it and buy advanced weapons with it. They established their homeland and made sure some dumb shyt like that wouldn't happen again.

ahdsend

Superstar
Daps
gotta be in the trillions

that aint even counting all the other nations in the world that owe black folks

but its never gonna happen till we empower ourselves...

cuz nobody's just gonna pay us reparations on their own volition

power only respects power...

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
It'll never happen..they'll claim the billions we siphoned from welfare was our reparations.

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
:salute:came in to post that and this The Case for Reparations

Ta-Nehisi Coates laid it out but the people in charge of America, Republicans and Democrats, agree that paying reparations is not something they will do and they don't care but still a big salute to him for doing it and for asking Obama why he didn't attempt to get us reparations in his entire 8 years in office:salute: