eufemism

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#uglygang
Latinos are practically Caucasians to me We need more black actors first

:mjpls:

I'm latino so I care more about Latinos:manny:

There are already a lot of established and upcoming black actors while relatively famous latino actors can be counted on one hand

Guillermo Del Toro needs to get on this and step up his casting game :ufdup:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps

There are already a lot of established and upcoming black actors while relatively famous latino actors can be counted on one hand

there are a lot Charlie sheen's, jessica alba's Cameron diaz's, Emilio estevez's reverse razor ramoning in Hollywood we only know of these cats heritage due to their names/reletives. Lot of motherfukers change their names to blend in breh

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We need more latinos to get big in hollywood. Latinas there are plenty of in hollywood:takedat:

Who do we have in hollywood that's a big name? Edward James Olmos, Michael Pena, Joaquin Phoenix, Benicio Del Toro, Andy Garcia are the ones that come to mind but they're not leading big films like that.

We need a strong actor that can be relevant.

Are latinos just not into movies like that or are all the good actor stuck in telenovelas:patrice:

Latinos don't care to advocate more black actors in Hollywood so I don't see why I should care to advocate for Latinos. Fewer Latinos means more actor jobs for blacks.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL

OK, cacs are cacs. We don't need aggravate for cacs who speak Spanish over those whom speak English. The Latino label is a distinction without a difference.

teacher

All Star
Daps
He is from Spain I believe. He is hispanic not latino.
:dahell: you mean Spanish....latino has to do with the language and where it's derived from which is latin....which includes both latin America and spain

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier

Hate it has to be you, but saying there's enough black folk gets that neg.

There are shytloads and shytloads of Latinos and Latinas, all up and down the Americas. Always has been. They play Northern Euro, Mediterranean, Arabic, Amerindian, Aboriginal, Asians, the works.
Just like Latinos get to slip and slide on the fence of racial identity and politics, Latinos get to slip and slide in Hollywood.

So you'll have to be a little more specific about what you really want.