Hold up wait a minute. Yall thought I was finished?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

no chance

Veteran
Daps
Judging from his infatuation with childrens video games and wrestling the dude obviously has some form of autism/assburgers, he's a fake ass fakkit for pretending to be black online however you can see he is a deeply disturbed and mentally challenged individual :smh: :camby:

There's a gang of these posters out in that MSCT thread and being sheltered by TSC but nobody wants to air them out :mjgrin:
Autism is not a joke

ozzy

Pro
Daps
t2PhfAy.png

This how he feels about us:mjpls:

He is one ugly white man inside and out talking all that shyt on a black man website with out a care in the world. he needs to be ban

Last edited:

KingsOfKings

𝕄𝕒𝕕𝕝𝕚𝕓 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒𝕥
Daps
Because I 1* your shytty threads since you post the most bullshyt. So, I'm not entitled to disagree with your opinions then?

Stupid fukk.
Nah you the stupid fukk with ya dumb ass opinions when people call you on ya shyt you want to *1 threads.
You making ya self look stupid as fukk too.
And make statements ONLY a cac or someone who clearly doesnt know anything about hip-hop.

You now on notice and anyone reading this going to start paying careful attention to your comments.

CraKKKER

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
Ima have to make a check list to see which ones of my tsc brehs are actually black now :to:
@Ed MOTHERfukkING G in exile :to:
And we got the same corny Cacs trying to infiltrate our beloved forums and instead of being themselves they have to try and minstrel show they way and be who they are not

The ones doing the hiding currently across the forum who haven’t be exposed yet :ufdup: what’s done in black face will see the light one day

This thread needs to be made in TSC. This shyt can’t fly under the radar, especially when some of the exposed come from our section of the board.

The “men post your pic” thread from long ago (before I asked Brook to remove my pics) as well as that ban bet I won between @Luck verified me on the race side. My paperwork been good outchea :myman:

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
Nah you the stupid fukk with ya dumb ass opinions when people call you on ya shyt you want to *1 threads.
You making ya self look stupid as fukk too.
And make statements ONLY a cac or someone who clearly doesnt know anything about hip-hop.

You now on notice and anyone reading this going to start paying careful attention to your comments.

CraKKKER
You're a very strange person.

Look, I just don't like YOU. I think you're a fakkit along with that kayzer soze, billy ocean and that c*nt jamiefox'shairline that post as much bullshyt as you do. You four specifically can all eat a dikk.

Last edited:

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
same thing i say whenever you post in the Booth.
Trash ass.
:gucci:You literally just private messaged me to ask to reveal my identity:dame:. Hold this L fakkit. You've got issues.

Also, anyone can show a picture of anything and anyone so what would that prove? Maybe a social media profile IM but I'm not going to chat with a random coli breh online who wants to see my face, fukking WEIRDO!!!!!!!!!!:skip:

You need to get some sleep then go outside and stop private messaging me.:scust:

Status
Not open for further replies.