hold up so Jeff Bezos is a deepstate nepo baby? #nopazzy

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What you thought he came from the hood?
nah but there is a difference between being a regular ass nepo baby from a rich family and being one with a deep state darpa grandpa when a third of the websites on the internet are using your web services.

Lupe Tinfoil Remix

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bezos
Musk
Trump
Buffet
Zuckerberg
Bill Gates

And most of those billionaires started off with parents that were already millionaires or well connected. The only real people on Forbes that started from the bottom like that that I can think of are Oprah, Tyler Perry, MJ, Magic, Jay Z, and John Paul Dejoria.

Mark Cuban is one too

MyApps

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Bezos
Musk
Trump
Buffet
Zuckerberg
Bill Gates

And most of those billionaires started off with parents that were already millionaires or well connected. The only real people on Forbes that started from the bottom like that that I can think of are Oprah, Tyler Perry, MJ, Magic, Jay Z, and John Paul Dejoria.
All entertainers.

What does that say?

Bar Razor

All Star
Daps
Bezos
Musk
Trump
Buffet
Zuckerberg
Bill Gates

All of the 30 and under billionaires inherited their wealth.

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
Facebook was also a DARPA project.
how do you figure? :jbhmm: i figured he was a nerd of privilege (young jewish kid in ivy league, wealthy parents) with mediocre programming skills, he was just there at the right time with the right idea. out of that group of people, he seemed to be the one willing to backstab and fukk over his friends the most, so he came out on top.

i dont doubt the nepotism angle, i am sure family connections helped them get set up, but i dont think this in particular is any great conspiracy. he just enabled billions of mouth breathers to talk to each other.

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Some of them have skills but that's not enough you definitely need that parental stimulus package.

it's the nasty little 'secret' a lot of these folks never like to talk about

They like to sell the idea they did it all by themselves.

Failure is easier if you know mummy and daddy can help you if you fukk up

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
how do you figure? :jbhmm: i figured he was a nerd of privilege (young jewish kid in ivy league, wealthy parents) with mediocre programming skills, he was just there at the right time with the right idea. out of that group of people, he seemed to be the one willing to backstab and fukk over his friends the most, so he came out on top.

i dont doubt the nepotism angle, i am sure family connections helped them get set up, but i dont think this in particular is any great conspiracy. he just enabled billions of mouth breathers to talk to each other.
look up lifelog project

and facebook start date

53285ed070aea4f963141d04a1d23fae.gif