Hold up...Illegal immigrant supporters, how do you defend this?

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Been here since 1992, had three kids and a decent job, and never felt the need to apply for citizenship. A lot of times female illegals will have children as soon as they touch American soil because they use their children as a reason as to convince immigration to allow them to stay.

ski

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL

He has been here for half his life illegally, and you are trying to say he had no time to apply for citizenship?

Needing to learn.

Can you give which steps he would have taken to get citizenship? Since this whole debate appears to be about a nonexistent path.

IDCdoYOU

Pro
Daps
And the 13 million illegal ones?

You implied something morbid when you suggested your plan would land you in a psych ward.

My comment about genocide was an inquiry as to whether that was your plan and how it worked out for Hitler.

Perhaps this is how I should've worded it:

Genocide? How did that work out for Hitler in the end?

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Needing to learn.

Can you give which steps he would have taken to get citizenship? Since this whole debate appears to be about a nonexistent path.
apply for citizenship in their place of origin just like all the legal immigrants do. I do not feel sorry for selfish people who think they deserve something more than others so they take it the illegal way. Blacks have been here trying to do everything on the up and up and they still can't find jobs and are in huge student loan debt living with their parents. Everyone on the Earth can not live in the United States it is not something that people should feel obligated to have illegally.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You implied something morbid when you suggested your plan would land you in a psych ward.

My comment about genocide was an inquiry as to whether that was your plan and how it worked out for Hitler.

Perhaps this is how I should've worded it:

Genocide? How did that work out for Hitler in the end?
No one is advocating genocide, nor does enforcing this nation's established laws condone genocide.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
And this is from a former leader of the US Commission on Civil Rights:

http://www.newamericancivilrightspr.../03/Executive-Amnesty-Letter-October-2014.pdf

For example, Professor Gordon Hanson’s research showed that “Immigration . . . accounts for about 40 percent of the 18 percentage point decline [from 1960-2000] in black employment rates.”8 Professor Vernon Briggs writes that illegal immigrants and blacks (who are disproportionately likely to be low-skilled) often find themselves in competition for the same jobs, and the huge number of illegal immigrants ensures that there is a continual surplus of low-skilled labor, thus preventing wages from rising.9 Professor Gerald Jaynes’s research found that illegal immigrants had displaced U.S. citizens in industries that had traditionally employed large numbers of African- Americans, such as meatpacking.10

The facts are DAMING.

Monster

Aztec Street Soldier
Daps
Ts is bytch made. He's a grown man and I bet he'd crumble if his parents were getting deported

ski

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
apply for citizenship in their place of origin just like all the legal immigrants do. I do not feel sorry for selfish people who think they deserve something more than others so they take it the illegal way. Blacks have been here trying to do everything on the up and up and they still can't find jobs and are in huge student loan debt living with their parents. Everyone on the Earth can not live in the United States it is not something that people should feel obligated to have illegally.

That sounds incorrect. Not every legal immigrant is a citizen or applied for citizenship overseas?

Mason83

Banned
Daps

Been here since 1992, had three kids and a decent job, and never felt the need to apply for citizenship. A lot of times female illegals will have children as soon as they touch American soil because they use their children as a reason as to convince immigration to allow them to stay.

Yep. Anchor Babies