hold up... dubai doesn't have a working sewage system in their country?

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
pay millions of dollars to live in a human ant farm with a convoy of shyt trucks??? where do i sign up? :ohhh:

imagine if a fire broke out or someone 9/11'd that thing. hell no. :damn:

• Dap
Reactions: LDC
Daps
It sounds like they DO have plumbing, they just don't have it at the Burj Khalifa-- which is still insane.
Hold up...OP is illiterate? @Paper Boi

You need to change the thread title. You didn't actually read the article you posted?

I don’t think the title was that inaccurate:

Now you might be wondering why anybody would spend $1.5 billion on a skyscraper without ensuring there's a system in place to remove its waste.
Well as it transpires, the Burj is far from alone when it comes to its arrangement.

When the Burj was completed Dubia was reeling from the impacts of the 2008 credit crunch and it was decided that the cost of adding it to the city's already strained sewer system was an unnecessary waste of money.

They don’t have an adequate sewage system that’s working to meet the city’s needs :ld:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Nope and it's fukking hilarious.

Thier "old town" is 20 years old and their peninsula is also sinking a good bit every year.
arab brehs have literally more money than they know what to do with even before 9/11 rich arabs was getting smoke for wilding all over europe in the summer so instead of going to eiurope they decided to bring europe home. So they built this bullshyt and had the white hoes come to them.

I can imagine that euro land developers came to them with all kinds of wild ass projects and the sand cacs said Yes to all of them and imported a slave army of indians to build their bullshyt sand castles in the desert.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You need to change the thread title
nope. it's not personal passport bro.
full

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
This is honestly shocking, it’s a beautiful building and the city(?) itself is clean as hell.