HOLD ON TO UR STACKS BREHS!

ryshy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
newwave
I thought we was in Recovery
thats what they want you to think, dont trust the media or the gov

im thinkin imma run up in best buy an steal a bunch of tv's, flip dem shyts for half price, might hijack the delivery trucks, i know yall thinkin nikkas do that already, well imma flip them to white people :youngsabo:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs

im thinkin imma run up in best buy an steal a bunch of tv's, flip dem shyts for half price, might hijack the delivery trucks, i know yall thinkin nikkas do that already, well imma flip them to white people :youngsabo:
No, but i will sell some kush :ehh:

LOUD

King Of All Kings
Daps
Reppin
Fashion Heavens

April fools clown

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is all bullshyt propaganda. If the US goes in a depression Financially the whole word will get it that much worse

Pretty much...Always stack your paper cause its the wise thing to do...As soon as I saw the author I knew it was over the top libertarian propaganda.

ryshy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
newwave
This is all bullshyt propaganda. If the US goes in a depression Financially the whole word will get it that much worse
well this time we just fukked ourselves the world will likely fall with us tho