HOLD ON TO UR STACKS BREHS!

ryshy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
newwave
I heard about this about a year ago, but in case you couldnt figure this out yourself we're lookin at possibly another great depression. Any country with 16 trillion and rising in debt, mixed with rich fukkers hoarding money, is bound to fall

http://deadlyclear.wordpress.com/20...pse-will-hit-the-u-s-economy-in-2013-or-2014/

its looking clear as day now, save ya paper, maybe sell that old bike you dont use before no one can afford to buy it, im not sayin we gotta b making underground shelters an stockpiling dasani and toast chee crackers (probably wouldnt hurt), but just know that we are not safe.......

(Edit:ok dont save ur stacks save your possessions)

tbh i feel like shyts bout to get hella real across the world from this point on, it will be interesting to see what the world looks like in 20 years with our unsustainable lifestyles, nationwide medical marijuana, and growing government tyranny

speaking of marijuana, STOCKPILE THAT shyt, in the days when everyone is dry because no one can transport or even reup, u gotta have some man, u just got to

Last edited:
Daps
You told us to save our paper but then sh)tted on the rich for saving their money. The people that can save money have already been doing it for reasons other than a great depression. Everyone else is living check by check and couldn't save a substantial amount in time even if they wanted to.

ryshy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
newwave
I'm front line if a revolution start
yes ive been sayin that i was thinkin that yesterday

i always wanted to be some spec ops navy seal assassin type nikka, but i didnt want to support the governments war interests

ryshy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
newwave
You told us to save our paper but then sh)tted on the rich for saving their money. The people that can save money have already been doing it for reasons other than a great depression. Everyone else is living check by check and couldn't save a substantial amount in time even if they wanted to.
the rich saving money is half the problem

they should be paying millions to billions in taxes but they keep their funds out of america, the middle class pays for everything its extremely fukked up

lets not forget where our money goes, trillions of taxpayers dollars have gone to things we dont even know about, that are probably projects to fukk up more shyt(like the gov importing coke to ruin black communities)

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
If everything crashes, what good will the stacks you're holding be worth. Maybe you should transfer those tracks into capital like land and gold and then buy something, to protect it with because if the world goes to poop a piece of paper isnt going to keep a demon from trying to claim something of yours, friend.

ryshy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
newwave
If everything crashes, what good will the stacks you're holding be worth. Maybe you should transfer those tracks into capital like land and gold and then buy something, to protect it with because if the world goes to poop a piece of paper isnt going to keep a demon from trying to claim something of yours, friend.
ahh tru i thought about it the value of the dollar would plummet

ok so invest in something physical with immediate value, maybe walmart cus u know when shyt hits the fan thats all there will be. I envision walmarts the size of malls, stocked full of chinese made randomness from clothes to tea to generators

LOUD

King Of All Kings
Daps
Reppin
Fashion Heavens
:jawalrus: All my money is currently exchanged into Gbp

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
damn OP ... I literally just wrote about this kind of scenario in the 100K thread http://www.thecoli.com/threads/maki...al-as-most-make-it-seem-on-here.146545/page-4, post #179 ..... :wow: ....

Brehs don't understand, we are in some MEGA DELICATE times financially...... other countries are beginning to not trade in dollars as the world's reserve currency, which means all those dollars are going to get sent back and inflation and such will start to get gangsta on purchasing power ....

Last edited: