hold me back & 911 have to be Ross's worst tracks in his career

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
anybody sayin these are good is obviously gettin they :troll: on

these are "skip on site" status

I actually co sign this all his trap sounding shyt on this album were :trash:, include so sophisticated in that as well
Should have been replaced with mmg untouchable, stay schemin, fukkem, keys to the crib,

labelplant

Wilt Chamberlain
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I actually co sign this all his trap sounding shyt on this album were :trash:, include so sophisticated in that as well
Should have been replaced with mmg untouchable, stay schemin, fukkem, keys to the crib,

I disagree but imagine he combined this album and Rich Forever best tracks.. That could've been the best album since Blueprint

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
nerd muhfukkas dont club my nikka

wait to Hold Me Back video in NO drop :lawd:
i'm too old to club :flabbynsick:

even if i wuz clubbin, if that shyt came on i'd find tha dj and
179489.gif

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
One thing we have to remember is people have their opinions. What's trash to one cat is a classic to the next. I've actually heard a few people say they don't fukk with Nas new album. Now if i was some teenager id probably be arguing about why they are not a true hip hop fan. But i realize that everyone has different tastes for what they think is hot. That's why i don't listen to album reviews. Because it is just one man's opinion that decides if its a 4mic or 5mic album and so on.

Daps
wuts a "real fan" ? somebody who says a song is dope when they know its not?

i'm a fan of music. if its wack in my opinion then i will call it out, regardless of artist....
what he's saying is a real fan of Ross wouldnt be scowling at these tracks, he's been rocking with bangers since Port Of Miami...all his albums have atleast 2-3

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
u can throw "so sophisitacted" in there

shows u Ross without a dope beat is mediocre AT BEST

tha accusation of "ross is only good cuz he picks dope beats" continues to haunt him...

Shut the fukk up:beli:

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
Nope...those 3 back to back to back is like a gangsta ass interlude or something...gives the album variety and doper...I might add Yella Diamonds in that sequence somewhere because it fits and still one of the favorite songs of the year