Hol' Up...Rocsi & Eddie Murphy a couple?

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
Another pre-arranged Hollywood couple. She's done at BET, so why not pair here with tranny-chaser Eddie Murphy? That'll extend her 15 minutes while making Murphy seem straight at the same time. Win-win situation since most of the public will buy it :snoop:

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
so Terrence J found a new hustle in acting and she found a new hustle in Eddie :leon:

Death6six6

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:umad:

you talking about Eddie's fascination with TRANSEXUAL TRICKS!!!

:gladbron:

But back to ROSCI...

that byatch was and still is one dimensional ...if it wasn't for BET making changes that BYATCH would have been thier till the day she died if she could..

she AIN'T TRYING TO WORK NO MORE.....

done found a NEW RICH CAT..remember she use to fukk the Prime Minister of TURKS AND CAICOS ....

She don't care about age or profession......

nor rappers....

"you think you gonna get her with a gottdamn chain
boy you is a gottdamn lame..you betta get some gottdamn CHANGE"

Just proves the point that NO BYATCH is PRICELESS..

they all can be bought :mjpls:

ted_dibiase_sr._money_symbol.gif

:myman:

Whitty Hutton

these posters are TRASH
Daps
Reppin
retired
I believe him :manny:
If Eddie was a fakkit, there should have been more legit stories to come out besides that. Charlie Murphy said he has always done stuff to help out down and out people, giving bums 100's of dollars and stuff like that.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
for somebody who everybody assumes takes it in the ass, eddie always keep a bad one with him. well rocsi aint really "bad" but she cool, plus she got her own career, which raises her rating tremendously. smh @ me actually liking (and owning) "Pluto Nash"

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I believe him :manny:
If Eddie was a fakkit, there should have been more legit stories to come out besides that. Charlie Murphy said he has always done stuff to help out down and out people, giving bums 100's of dollars and stuff like that.

Me too I don't know if he would willingly help out a tranny or just didn't know it wuz a tranny...maybe he's the type of pervert that don't care....but I don't think he is...u know how mad and offended his bad azz wife woulda been realizin he wuz cheatin on her sexy azz wit dudes? She woulda spilled the beans by now....Will had to smack a nikka down to prove he ain't bout that gay shyt....eddie gott do the same I guess:manny:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
why would a gay man want to f*ck a man who looks like a woman? doesn't that defeat the purpose of being gay? homos like men. eddie is just a freak/weirdo, he gets the pass for "Raw" alone.