Hol' Up...Rocsi & Eddie Murphy a couple?

RajWatts

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:scusthov:

Eddie Murphy, 51, steps out with new girlfriend Rocsi Diaz, 28, at BET awards* - NY Daily News

Yes, they are.
Eddie Murphy put all sorts of speculation to rest Saturday night when he and girlfriend Rocsi Diaz finally came out as a couple at a pre-BET Awards celebration.
The 51-year-old actor and his "106 & Park" host gal pal looked decidedly comfortable being photographed together in coordinated outfits on the red carpet at CEO Debra Lee's gathering.
Murphy donned a pair of deep blue dress shoes to match Diaz's navy key-hole cocktail dress, and kept an arm warmly wrapped around her waist throughout the evening.
Diaz, 28, joined Murphy on a family vacation in Maui, Hawaii as recently as June 12, but neither have previously confirmed nor denied their relationship.
The pair raised eyebrows when they were first spotted together holding hands while leaving a coffee shop in Los Angeles about a month ago.
Murphy has eight children from previous relationships: five kids with ex-wife Nicole Mitchell, one son with Tamara Hood, one son with Paulette McNeely and one daughter with former Spice Girl Melanie Brown.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/entertai...28-bet-awards-article-1.1105979#ixzz1zRVB35Ms

Daps
Reppin
Lagos (Da Jungle)
2ekhw1f.jpg

Terrence J in the background with Selita Ebanks like :pachaha:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
dis like the 4th thread on this in the last month...but anyways is that at the BET awards?

EDIT: nvm I reread the post :pachaha:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:snoop: she looking good right here...but I wouldn't trust a bytch who would be with me knowin I have 8 kids...specially a succesful one...no mattter how strong my game is id be "bytch what u want from me:childplease:?" Every 5 minutes...she obviously knows I'm stupid enuff to get her pregnant...I ain't mad eddie id raw her. Too...ya kids gon have dumbo ears tho:russ:

And terrance:obama: selita ebanks got a thing for corny nikkas lol...my nikka terrance j winnin til Webbie get that face to face...hope he don't get a face to face wit selita first....watch ya ho mane

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Eddie still has beard money.
:heh: oh indeed

Everyone should know he at least bisexual by now. You don't get caught in a car with a tranny and not get put on notice. That shyt makes me look at his gay bashing jokes from the old days quite differently

Mike Otherz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Eddie is a legend and my favourite comedian ever. Who cares if he is bi. Do you really care? Also, of all the 80's huge black superstars, he and Michael Jordan seem to have had the happiest life. Everyone else from Mike Jax, Whitney, Tyson etc all went through hell.

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
Eddie is a legend and my favourite comedian ever. Who cares if he is bi. Do you really care? Also, of all the 80's huge black superstars, he and Michael Jordan seem to have had the happiest life. Everyone else from Mike Jax, Whitney, Tyson etc all went through hell.
I care,that shyt is sick and disgusting and what makes it really bad is all the gay jokes eddie used to make. So if he happens to be a faq,it means he was frontin that whole time.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Eddie still has beard money.

:umad:

you talking about Eddie's fascination with TRANSEXUAL TRICKS!!!

:gladbron:

But back to ROSCI...

that byatch was and still is one dimensional ...if it wasn't for BET making changes that BYATCH would have been thier till the day she died if she could..

she AIN'T TRYING TO WORK NO MORE.....

done found a NEW RICH CAT..remember she use to fukk the Prime Minister of TURKS AND CAICOS ....

She don't care about age or profession......

nor rappers....

"you think you gonna get her with a gottdamn chain
boy you is a gottdamn lame..you betta get some gottdamn CHANGE"

Just proves the point that NO BYATCH is PRICELESS..

they all can be bought :mjpls: