HOKA shoes Appreciation Thread

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
I can tell yall who talking shyt don't actually run

Hokas are the best shoes if you are flat footed and overpronate when you run. Which is a decent portion of the black community. First key for a running shoes is support, then fit, then how they look.
Yall mfers gonna go run looking fly in some punk ass nikes and come back with shin splints :mjlol:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
1127895-HMBC_1_300x300.png
these? :dahell:

:scust:
The official shoe of the :flabbynsick:PAWG chasers :wow:

Last edited:

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
ON Clouds are the joints

make my feet feel fine :ahh: On Clouds cost a hunnid twenty nine
I'm going to get around and get a pair of ON Clouds as I do run a lot. What I've been hearing from others it's, ON Clouds > Hoka > Asics > Puma = Adidas >>>>>>>> Nike. Got me thinking, damn is Nike really that bad for running?

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
I'm going to get around and get a pair of ON Clouds as I do run a lot. What I've been hearing from others it's, ON Clouds > Hoka > Asics > Puma = Adidas >>>>>>>> Nike. Got me thinking, damn is Nike really that bad for running?
I think on cloud is good for walking, not sure about running. I'd put Brooks ahead of Hoka, if you find the right style for your feet.

Haven't ran in Nikes in years. I used to enjoy the Pegasus when I first started running, but they became an issue overtime. But you have to remember Nike has a top of the line marathon shoe, it's just that average shoes are ass, for the price there's better choices.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
I think on cloud is good for walking, not sure about running. I'd put Brooks ahead of Hoka, if you find the right style for your feet.

Haven't ran in Nikes in years. I used to enjoy the Pegasus when I first started running, but they became an issue overtime. But you have to remember Nike has a top of the line marathon shoe, it's just that average shoes are ass, for the price there's better choices.
I will be honest, I had it that way, too, but I have been flat out running for the last month, like I usually jog, and I can jog for literally 3 hours straight, no problem whatsoever, but I have been really pushing myself lately, and for some reason, my ghostmaxes feel like I’m wearing cement blocks, but my Mach 6’s almost feel barefoot. Idk if it’s psychological, or what, but here we are.
Also, fukk NIKE, I’m pretty sure the last pair I had gave me the plantar fasciitis, along with blisters on the tips of my toes, which I have never had before (I realize I was probably wearing a half size too small, but even so, every single pair I’ve ever worn felt crowded asf)

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps

On Clouds are great for walking, them joints feel immaculate. I haven't used them for running