Hogwarts Legacy: Official thread

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Tell me the main antagonist without googling breh.

I don’t remember the name of the villain in Die Hard With A Vengeance, Tom Hanks character in Saving Private Ryan, nor half the characters names in Shawshank Resemption. According to you that means those stories are bad. :mjlol:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t remember the name of the villain in Die Hard With A Vengeance. According to you that means the story is bad. :mjlol:

Man you really can't say anything bad about this game on the Coli. :mjlol:

Btw the inventory system, grindy levelling system and enemy variety all suck. :pachaha:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Man you really can't say anything bad about this game on the Coli. :mjlol:

Btw the inventory system, grindy levelling system and enemy variety all suck. :pachaha:

Naw, you just used a tired, baseless complaint people use quite a bit for movies they don’t like not realizing it also applies to movies they do like. :heh:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Fo9AU4nWYBQtBUq

Ms Garlick with the Onion :shaq:

Fo9ASfiWYA4L7KO

Got my full hero suit now though

Fo-ZKG7XEAEFqBB
My guy....change those colors/looks :dead:

Im sure u collected better transmog then that, right?

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
How sway? :skip:

You're forced to make a potion in the potion class and create your own potion table in the room tutorial
For a long time after that tutorial i thought you had to sit and wait for 2 minutes while the potion brewed. tutorial didn't say you could exit the screen and go do other stuff in the meantime :mjlol:
Wasn't until much later i started having multiple potions brewing at once.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Had a nikka selling every fit I collected tryna stack coins. But when the game turned into pokemon and I started catching beasts, I stayed selling em for profit. I'm no better than the poachers in the game at this point but I'm stacking coins now. :takedat:
That's the same thing I was thinking :skip: . Like damn I hit them with a Glacius and then snatch them up. Who even knows what ol girl is really doing with them animals after they leave our possession :mjlol:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Had a nikka selling every fit I collected tryna stack coins. But when the game turned into pokemon and I started catching beasts, I stayed selling em for profit. I'm no better than the poachers in the game at this point but I'm stacking coins now. :takedat:

Blew most of my savings renovating the room of requirement.

Brought the broom upgrade now I only got 50 dollars galleons to my name
full

I'm gonna start fleecing the NPCs that send me on sidequests and start selling these beasts too. I'm sorry Poppy, Fig got me out the streets I'm not trying to go back.