Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Last edited:

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
i think i had my fill on the first game
It was definitely overhyped but from what I saw I think there is potential there. The need to tighten up on certain areas. Can you imagine a game like this that has consequences as opposed to the professors just standing there doing nothing as you are using Avada Kedavra.:scust:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
It was definitely overhyped but from what I saw I think there is potential there. The need to tighten up on certain areas. Can you imagine a game like this that has consequences as opposed to the professors just standing there doing nothing as you are using Avada Kedavra.:scust:

It’s mostly the combat for me, it feels like they hit the limit of what you can do with a wand lol

And i also don’t find the world of Harry Potter that interesting but i understand the market for it is huge.

Daps
The player character needs to have a better defined personality he/she felt too bland. They opted to make him/her a blank slate to make us self-insert but compared to characters like Shepard, V etc it’s less interesting imo.

They need to at least come up with more consequences and choices in the narrative. The dissonance was too strong, you slaughter your way through in the game and no one mentions it. Add maybe a reputation system where the school students/teachers react differently depending on your actions.

Last edited:

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
They're coming for the throne this time. Got the whole Warner Bros Games studio on their back and you know not getting nominated had to feel some type of way. Just let them cook with no corporate meddling.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
i think i had my fill on the first game
They're coming for the throne this time. Got the whole Warner Bros Games studio on their back and you know not getting nominated had to feel some type of way. Just let them cook with no corporate meddling.

I got the first game, still haven't played it. I heard it has a boring open world. If that's the case, hopefully they fix that in the 2nd.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
And i also don’t find the world of Harry Potter that interesting
lost-for-words-doc-rivers.gif

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Outside of the castle, the open world wasn't really all that interesting to me either. Just a bunch of small peasant hamlets. The forbidden forest was cool and hogsmeade too, but nothing much outside of that. Really they need to have more maps in a sequel, let us explore diagon alley
To be clear I don't think there's anything else they can do with the game's open world around Hogwarts. The game served its purpose in giving the experience we saw in the movies. But to not find the world of Harry Potter interesting? I mean I suspected @Gizmo_Duck had worthless opinions but to see it confirmed in writing :picard:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
To be clear I don't think there's anything else they can do with the game's open world around Hogwarts. The game served its purpose in giving the experience we saw in the movies. But to not find the world of Harry Potter interesting? I mean I suspected @Gizmo_Duck had worthless opinions but to see it confirmed in writing :picard:
Well, they can always make stuff up. They don't just have to limit themselves to what's in the books or movies when making a game.

Jedi Fallen Order, Jedi Survivor, Star wars Outlaws, all made up entire new planets for the purpose of their games. in addition to the canon ones.

hogwarts could make up more wizard towns or magical locations too if they wanted. Only limited by their imagination

Last edited:

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
:wow: I hope they adopt the nemesis system into this in some way, can’t believe these fools don’t integrate that more often.