Hoe *** Police Just Stopped Me & My Boy

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
nikka had to be on a Power Trip because before he pulled the car over I was looking at him and when he stopped the car he bypassed the driver to come ask me for my ID. I lied and told him I was 16 and ain't have one so he would keep it moving and then he start questioning us about the car talking about its nice and where we got it from way before asking bout the registration and stuff. Then he threw a fake ass no seatbelt ticket with no way for him to have seen inside the car like that. All in All fukk Police and anybody that love em :pacspit:

I also hope that the police who stopped me Momma lose her son in the line of duty tonight ::bustback::bustback:

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
really wishing death on someone who didnt do shyt to you...smh

Im a police supporter because they have helped me and my family on some life or death type shyt, so kudos to them. Just like any other field, there are good cops and bad cops, however; the news fails to report the good things and likes to focus on the negative

shout out to Officer Thompson and Stevens for saving my aunt and my cousin

another shout out to deputy riggins for saving my sister's life

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland

Im a police supporter because they have helped me and my family on some life or death type shyt, so kudos to them. Just like any other field, there are good cops and bad cops, however; the news fails to report the good things and likes to focus on the negative

:cape:

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

damn right, ive never had a negative run in with the police and like i stated ive had family saved by them, then again i never lived in the projects poor, so maybe thats why I have no ill will towards the police:win:

Freedman

Daps
Reppin
Louisiana

Like I said bruh fukk the police and anybody that love em :birdman:

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
Then he threw a fake ass no seatbelt ticket with no way for him to have seen inside the car like that.

Confused......

Did you throw the seatbelt on right after seeing him? Were you wearing it at all, even?

And :ufdup: lying about your age.....that could've gone worse

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Yall "fukk all cops" ass nikkas are stupid as fukk

Y'all just as bad as the "fukk all ******s" people, judging our whole race cuz they ran into the occasional ratchet ass hoe that steals from everybody

Freedman

Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Confused......

Did you throw the seatbelt on right after seeing him? Were you wearing it at all, even?

And :ufdup: lying about your age.....that could've gone worse

The windows are slightly tinted and it was rolled up to like my face but he came to the car saying He Seen neither of us were wearing seat belts before and my boy was actually wearing his shyt but I wasn't

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
Yall "fukk all cops" ass nikkas are stupid as fukk

Y'all just as bad as the "fukk all ******s" people, judging our whole race cuz they ran into the occasional ratchet ass hoe that steals from everybody

The thing is cops more than "occasionally" harass the black community. There is statistical proof that shows black men are more likely to be arrested for the same crimes committed by people of others races by a DRASTICALLY larger percent. I realize there are good cops but I can empathize with the OP. I've never been to jail yet I have more negative than good experiences with them.

Freedman

Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Wait who has to pay the seatbelt ticket, you or your homie?

He gave it to my boy but I was like I'm a pay the shyt cause I'm sure it was from me looking at him out the window cause like I never heard of a police coming question a passenger before a driver during a stop ever before