Hodgetwins said "fukk that vegetarian shyt" back to eating meat

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
they listened to the sheeple, their views went downhill, so had to go back to the meat.

I still think they were always full of shyt but IF they were forreal than this would be my guess.

If they really had that much of an emotional attachment to animal welfare they wouldn't jump back to their eating challenge videos so quickly. They were pretty much mocking pigs/vegans in one of the new joints, they wouldn't do that if they were forreal UNLESS they're simply trying to get back the followers they lost.

Dudes were always funny in the light but look like a bunch of tools with this one.

KingOFKings

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I still think they were always full of shyt but IF they were forreal than this would be my guess.

If they really had that much of an emotional attachment to animal welfare they wouldn't jump back to their eating challenge videos so quickly. They were pretty much mocking pigs/vegans in one of the new joints, they wouldn't do that if they were forreal UNLESS they're simply trying to get back the followers they lost.

Dudes were always funny in the light but look like a bunch of tools with this one.

This + they're trying to get back at the backlash they've received. The first video back proves it...now they're doing that out of spite of the comments they receive from betrayed vegans.

I can see it in their eyes, they switched back to win back their following..they were about to launch to a new level with this comedy stuff outside of youtube, and still are.

You can bet they want to solidfy their spot in life. These guys came from nothing, they don't want to go back to their old life. That youtube paper has set them on focus.