Hodge Twins: you was looking for a reason to shoot Sonya Massey, death penalty

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
They saw the other c00ns like candance get put in they place by white people, so they was like ok let’s side with sonya since white people think the cop was wrong

Them c00ns not slick
This could very well be it

However I will admit I have seen them say the cops or white ppl were wrong a few times before even when they got backlash for it in the comments

Tatum is a different level

I literally seen a video of Tatum defending white ppl for burning down Black Wallstreet.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
c00n sacks of shyt hopefully one of them croaks painfully in front of the other so that one goes a few years more in pain relieving his c00n sibling dying :pacspit:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Sometimes they come out of the c00ning character.

They did the same thing when Nikki Haley said that racism never happened in America.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
:beli: they calling this woman mentally ill. fukk is this?
low key she was moving like she wasn't processing the situation 100%

I'd be willing to bet she did have some degree of a mental disorder

still doesnt justify her murder...

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Baton Rouge, LA
Tatum said he justified because she threw the water. Candace something like we are human and not to fall for people saying it was racist. She didn't necessarily say he was right to shoot her.
Tatum is the worst type of POS. Never, never, never condemns anything that doesn't fit his agenda. He didn't even have the sympathy to give condolences to the innocent victims who lost their lives from that shooting in Buffalo. Never even mentioned it. All that "love America" BS, but when innocent black people are gunned down for being black he's silent, but wanna talk about that dude that drove his car into that Christmas parade tho. Hate that c00n.
:pacspit:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
:beli: they calling this woman mentally ill. fukk is this?

Why does that bother you. Something was clearly off with her. Still doesn’t have any bearing on how wrong the cop was and that he was looking for a ‘righteous kill’