Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
:ohlawd:

I would save* her and her kid.

*Saving only applies to children under the age of three. Saving entitles the child to 1 meal (per week) consisting of a 3 portions from the value menu of said childs restaurant choice (meal cannot exceed $5). On the day the child turns three saving is no longer applicable and rockstar mom will only be entitled to receive hard dikk and bubble gum

:dead: :clap:

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps

*Saving only applies to children under the age of three. Saving entitles the child to 1 meal (per week) consisting of a 3 portions from the value menu of said childs restaurant choice (meal cannot exceed $5). On the day the child turns three saving is no longer applicable and rockstar mom will only be entitled to receive hard dikk and bubble gum

11/10

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL

Anyone else read this in the fast "fine print" voice? :russ:

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6

:deadrose::russ::russ:

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat

:clap:

Rockstar Mom

PhatGurlSwag
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn!!!!!
her ass aint that fat in real life:sitdown:

:shaq2:

Hahahhahahahhahahah!! I really laughed at this.

My son is 4:leostare:

Daps
Reppin
Toledo, OH

Easily a top 5 post in the history of the Coli :deadrose: :deadrose: :russ: