Essential HL Random Thoughts Thread

afterlife2009

Superstar
Daps
grenfell-tower-fire-1704-hero.jpg

The residents of Grenfell Tower had raised fire safety concerns four years prior to the tower block fire.

In February 2013, Grenfell Action Group warned fire safety equipment had not been tested for 12 months.

The group published an extract from a 2012 fire risk assessment which found that fire extinguishers in the basement boiler room, lift motor room and ground floor electrical room were more than 12 months out of test date.

Others located in roof level areas had "condemned" written on them in large black writing and had not been tested since 2009.

30 poor people dead because of exploitation. Capitalism:scust:

Meta Reign

I walk the streets like, ''say something, n!gga!''
Daps
Reppin
Franklin ave.
Can the populace objectively gauge and assess government when government itself has "educated" them.:jbhmm:
To that point I read an article not too long ago about how the us government in the 1950's conducted biological experiments in St Louis where they sprayed the mostly black population with chemicals that may have caused generations of cancer. . . My first thought upon reading it was similar to what you're saying.

We can't learn from a government which is harming us.

Meta Reign

I walk the streets like, ''say something, n!gga!''
Daps
Reppin
Franklin ave.
I think they're going to let the dollar collapse and renew with a purely digital currency. . . Bitcoin. . . Nevada literally just passed a law that allows almost full use of untaxed block chain currencies. . . That's a cool, but almost strange thing to do.

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
While I commend those expressing their opposition to political violence, I've accepted it as a reality at this point. :wow:

Arm yourselves friends.:wow:

ineedsleep212

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Video/documentary recommendations regarding the whole migrant crisis in Europe? It feels like the topic is dominated by dudes like that UK duck mouthed alt right muhfugga.

Maybe book recommendations as well :o:

Last edited:

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
For MMA/boxing fans, they'll know what's being discussed:

fukking cacs really piss me off with this false equivalency stuff and their little jokes. Even Schaub saying Floyd was "the same size as this microphone... same color too" like really? :camby: fukk these cacs. Rogan pissed me off earlier this year and I eased way up off of listening to his podcast, might have to give Schaub the same treatment.

ineedsleep212

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
As much as this fear based fundraising works, it's still some bytch shyt. Honestly why don't they do shyt like offer stickers or something or I dunno something else other than if you don't send money, your children will die?