Hitting your Macros on keto?

Counter Racist Male

Retired poster and occasional lurker
Daps
Reppin
MYSELF
Has anybody here who has tried going on the keto diet ever had an issue with hitting their macro nutrient needs?

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
Still need help with my pescatarian keto. I saw the thread but I need to be spoke to like a child step by step.
If anyone is up for the task, I’m all ears.

Jesus Is Lord

Daps
Reppin
Christ
I guess but that’s going to be a lot of salmon.

Yes, IF is basically a timing protocol that generally limits calories. You can eat anything on that protocol.
Well, I’ll eat seafood in general. I was vegetarian for 3 months but I don’t want to keto on a veggie diet, so I went back to seafood. Mainly salmon and non-canned tuna.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Well, I’ll eat seafood in general. I was vegetarian for 3 months but I don’t want to keto on a veggie diet, so I went back to seafood. Mainly salmon and non-canned tuna.
It’s a tough question to answer because “Keto” means different things to different people. For some it’s basically low carb, for others they are actually trying to reach ketosis by some tangible method. At lot of it depends on what you want to within the term. If you are just trying to cut carbs it shouldn’t be much of an issue. Macro wise depends on how much protein you need because fatty cuts of seafood are decent levels of protein but more expensive at times.

Jesus Is Lord

Daps
Reppin
Christ
It’s a tough question to answer because “Keto” means different things to different people. For some it’s basically low carb, for others they are actually trying to reach ketosis by some tangible method. At lot of it depends on what you want to within the term. If you are just trying to cut carbs it shouldn’t be much of an issue. Macro wise depends on how much protein you need because fatty cuts of seafood are decent levels of protein but more expensive at times.

Man I’m all confused with this Keto thing. Seems too complicated.

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
I'm getting tired of eating the same shyt. Basically eggs, cheese, bacon, sausage, avocados, sometimes steak
You can eat fish, chicken, nuts :dame: , skrimp scampi, lamb...I do gyro meat, burgers, pork chops, ribs, wings. I made quesadillas yesterday with these wraps that have 3g carbs. I have raos pizza sauce that's 2g per 1/4 cup and make pizza bites, etc