*Hits the blunt, staring off into the distance before passing it to you with a snort* Aight....

Ghpstface

Kanye West fan
Daps
Reppin
Ice Cream Castle
Breh, I can barely hold my phone right now.
full
Just post a tune you like when you high'n'shyt. Hypothetical highs count too; no judge zone.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
I literally be at work benadryl drunk. Just ridiculous...Lol.
:mjlol:
I try not to take pills/pharmaceutical medication if I can help it so I don't know what that feel like (Or prolly I do.) but don't work get in the way of you enjoying your buzz?

Address_Unknown

Daps

Need to bite into more Nas shyt, been listening to too much Your Old Droog and his Colab album with Damien Marley compared to his old shyt.:ahh:

Spitta dropped 12 projects last year pretty sure every song mentions weed so start there

Spitta got his own playlist. :myman: No fishing for the remote control when his shyt comes on. Just focus on keeping the wheel steady.:hamster:

Address_Unknown

Daps

This song is great for that mellow intense high. Every time I'm in that space I play this until whenever I come down

I got this album but been struggling to listen to it in it's entierty to hear anything other than Electric Body and Hands on the Wheel, both featuring SchoolBoy. Hell, I can't even remember which song is on who's album right now:deadmanny:
zoned out on the 405 off that Mob shyt

I need to give this dude a go. For some reason I been passing him straight, thinking he sound like an offbrand Afroman or some shyt. Ignorance ain't bliss when it comes to this high music shyt.:ufdup:
Thread aint even right without the Funk Doc:usure:\

I got all the Supermanluva skits on one track and Muddy Waters for when I got to go places and ain't stopping for shyt. Almost lost yo:flabbynsick: pass if you came with anything other than that Rapcity tier piff.:ufdup: