*Hits the blunt, staring off into the distance before passing it to you with a snort* Aight....

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
full
Imagine you stoned, but it's a good stoned. An intense mellow buzz that got you walking 5 seconds behind your shadow'n'shyt
full
, but you cool. You straight. You hop in your ride, toggle ya settings, grab the Aux cord and hit play. What's the first thing that comes on for you?

Now while I don't advocate toking and driving:whoa: at all since you put yourself and others at risk for not being cautious with ya motor functions by imparing'n'shyt but sometimes you find yourself in adult situations and you gotta take calculated risks.

That being said, I been swapping out my heavy metal shyt 'cause it be making a brother more prone to harboring road rage thoughts when a$$holes do bull shyttery on the road latenight on some Cowboy shyt.
full

Instead, I been making bumping that smooth storytelling rap driven by low pulsing beats'n'shyt, which causes the sub-woofers in the trunk to just rumble continuously.

Plus I can't tell you how many times I done picked up chicks on the side of the road who wanted to keep the party going if they ain't already had it started and I had the tools required to keep that happening well into the night after hearing that Rah Rah shyt coming through a sound system with the AC on.
full
So yeah, what would you bump?

full
Rep for anyone that uses action commands in their response.

*Blows smoke rings*
full