Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
i should have drafted this nikka. now i gotta go against him this week. never seen some consistent shyt like this from a rb. :wow:

26TuSmA.png

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
According to Pro Football Focus, McClain is the Cowboys’ top graded defender and the NFL’s third-highest graded inside linebacker, trailing only Carolina’s Luke Kuechly and Seattle’s Bobby Wagner.

“Since he’s been off he has been in the weight room,” Cowboys defensive coordinator Rod Marinelli said. “He looks great. He has filled out even more. He’s had a couple of days of practice.

“He has fresh legs now. But he really looks quick and explosive. Now he has a chance over the next couple of weeks to hone in on his skills, hopefully we will get him going.”

Lawrence, who recorded 20 sacks and 34 tackles for loss in two seasons at Boise State, said Tuesday that his foot feels “excellent.”

That’s good news for a Cowboys defense that doesn’t have a player with more than 1.5 sacks through six games.

“The expectations are high,” Cowboys chief operating officer Stephen Jones said Thursday. “You hate when a rookie misses a lot, but he’s almost like a first-round pick for us. We gave up a second and a third rounder and got him high in the second.

“Our trainers actually said it’s probably good for him [that he had some time off]. He’s reshaped his body. But he’s got two weeks here to get ready to go. I fully expect him to be a significant contributor starting right after Week 8.”