Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
I like Romo but I just can't defend him right now
Naw, there's nothing to say that can defend the way he's playing today. You'd think he was past having games like this and he hasn't in a while. But two times when you shoulda gotten 7, you only have 3 to show for it. I have faith in him turning around this season. This game is a wrap tho.

I'm just watching to see who's gonna quit.

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Thing that makes me mad is the first two ints should have been TDs one to Twill and one to Harris. Romo out here playing like this is his first game

DaMos Supreme

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hope you're enjoying this Jerry. Fukkin old senile skeletor. You deserve every bit of this. Hanging onto your delusions because of your idiotic loyalty. Holding on to ga Garrett when you know he is not head coach material. This is why the metroplex is tuning you out.

And the Romo era is over.

Well our SuperBowl window was only 2 years it seemed like. Nothing is going to change as long as Jerry plays puppetmaster.

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As a Cowboys fan, I love this. We gotta hit bottom
Hopefully we have 10-12 games like this, this year

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Thing that makes me mad is the first two ints should have been TDs one to Twill and one to Harris. Romo out here playing like this is his first game
Yeah, it's easy to say he looked good when he was playing a series, leading us down the field and getting out the game. Now he has to continually make the right decision and lead the team, he's looking like a deer in headlights. Again, I have faith in HIM turning around. We'll just have to wait it out.

I aint even finna spend no money on beer either. Just finna set my alarm for 8 minutes and take a nap :dry::hmm:

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Well our SuperBowl window was only 2 years it seemed like. Nothing is going to change as long as Jerry plays puppetmaster.
The window was 07-09. If Dallas hired somebody like a Cowher in 2007 instead of Phillips, they at least have a NFC championship trip. Jerry likes puppets but he never wins with puppets. And he's too stupid to realize this. Garrett is not head coach material. The Ravens called his azz out in 2008. His offenses have been ok at best since the league figured him out.