Hit 88 & we go back in time like the DeLorean: Offical '14-15 Dallas Cowboys Thread

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Yeah and that play by Mo just finished it for me. You came out the gate and grabbed dude. Wasn't even playing the damn ball.

This is a horribly coached team and a horrible mismanaged team and where does it start.

Reign X

Pro
Daps
I do :lupe:

It's clear that the offense is gonna be pretty much unstoppable. The D needs as many reps as they can get.

Still want to watch the defense? They got more of a pass rush then I expected but coverage was horrible. Quick td. fukk Jerry Jones.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel a lil better about the d. THe passé us his there. The secondary out there didn't play together so they should get better with repetition

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
I feel a lil better about the d. THe passé us his there. The secondary out there didn't play together so they should get better with repetition
Mo physical was good. Other than that everything else is terrible. Carr and Wilcox in zone :huhldup:

The pressure we're getting is cool. Secondary is gonna have to be more proactive. They need to bait some throw. Collin is already under a lot of pressure.