History was made on Friday with the first ever all gay US Navy helicopter crew.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
this is too much...just fly the damn helicopter :mjlol:

YpLaUMB.gif

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So they letting their superiors know the reason why shyt aint getting done because of their bussy shenanigens?

:dame:

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
I hope it crashes. Not cause they’re gay, cause they chose to be in the military

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
:patrice:
:mjlol:
Infil with the divorced fathers crew would be depressing af. 2 minutes into the ride you’d hear an unprovoked: “that whore took everything...”, “I’m sorry to hear that brother, I got an extra cot if you want to move into the hanger with me. Mine took everything but my uniforms, my son’s real father ended up being some civilian college professor. I practically live in this helicopter now.”

I couldn't make it past this part before dieing:deadrose: .....I can legit picture that shyt in my head:russ:

Miss Lucifer's Love

she's the devil and i like it
Daps
DsVpHLu.jpg

So the movies lied to me when they showed people getting their heads cut off because they didn't duck near a helicopter :beli:

Anyhoo, how did this come to be? Did they purposely put these men together or did four gay men just happen to be selected for this team:patrice:

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
:comeon:
Goofy shyt, that's like saying "history was made"...
  • "first ever all [golfer] us navy helicopter crew"
  • "first ever all [pet owner] us navy helicopter crew"
  • "first ever all [cowboys fan] us navy helicopter crew"
  • "first ever all [fathers] us navy helicopter crew"
  • "first ever all [divorced fathers] us navy helicopter crew"
  • "first ever all [weed smokers] us navy helicopter crew"
This isn't some racial/ethnic group, it's a bunch of dudes who engage in a shunned behavior a segment of society doesn't want to be shunned.
The activity/behavior of Smoking weed has been shunned and penalized by law ...are we going to have a celebration when they publicly man a us navy helicopter crew?
I doubt anybody ever got killed for being a cowboys fan or smoking doobies

I think it would be great that we no longer need to celebrate “the first” but underrepresented groups doing things should be highlighted

How else can we point out that straight white men run every element of the world and that that is wrong?

If we replace “gay” with “Black” the issue is easier to understand. The first ever Black CEO of a Fortune 500 aka so so far 500 White (or at best Latin or Asian) people had that spot!?

Superstar
Daps
DsVpHLu.jpg

So the movies lied to me when they showed people getting their heads cut off because they didn't duck near a helicopter :beli:

Anyhoo, how did this come to be? Did they purposely put these men together or did four gay men just happen to be selected for this team:patrice:

It’s no lie the rotor can be dangerous af. Always try to approach the side doors as close to a 90 degree angle as you can, and never stand completely upright unless your, at least, between the bird and half the length of the rotor blade.

The blades don’t spin in a flat circle they can be bent upward or downward but looking like they’re flat. Thrust and environmental factors can make each blade oscillate up and down separately, together, or at random. It’s just going too fast for us to see.

One blade passes 6ft above your head and the next might dip as low as your waist. It doesn’t really cut you, it’s like optimus prime hitting you with a giant metal pipe as hard as he can. The blades hit you so hard that you break and possibly separate.

A flight medic from one of our aviation brigades was killed while we were all in Afghanistan. He was trying to be helpful and assist the line medics with guiding patients to the helicopter. I think the fighting confused him because he approached from the most dangerous angle, the front. It looks like you’ll clear it but the blades are most likely to dip in the front. A blade smacked the shyt out of him and he died later. The pilots are constantly making minute adjustments while hovering, even with the wheels on the ground. The blades still look flat but are bouncing pretty crazy. I can’t imagine trying to evac a dozen patients only to get one more expectant, in front of the other patients.

Last edited: