His First big booty ig chick…gets her pregnant .name this nba player .

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
These niccas be wilding….

I understand knocking these hoes down off the itch list but after that, release them bytches back into the wild :why:

Like how Reggie Bush had his fun but when the time came went got him a dime ass younger Kim K clone with no stentch on her :ahh:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Jokic had his daughter before he got married. Like 10 months before. How you know Zion chick a IG thot? Jokic broad could be one too. :mjpls:
I was wondering, who is this chick? Is she a sex-working IG model or a regular-ish chick with an IG account?

Edit: nevermind :beli:

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
bruh if these dudes couldn't play basketball I don't know what they'd be doing :snoop: You could literally scheme on anyone and think about changing your blood line and the money flowing down from there and bruh picks the random thotty who was in a street fight? At least she's athletic :patrice:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
These new boys dumb asl. Tatum, Lonzo, Fox, Ja, Herro and now Zion all either had kids coming into the NBA or had one within a few years of being in the league and with thots :snoop:

Youd never see Luka or Jokic move like this :mjpls:

I wouldn’t necessarily put either Tatum or Fox in that box

Tatum had a child with his longterm college sweetheart and even though they broke up there’s been ZERO public drama or embarrassment and its clear he’s present in his son’s life.

Fox is married. Can’t blame a man for getting married and having a family unless he married a whore. His wife is an accomplished athlete in her own right and now works with the Golden State Warriors in their personnel department.