His Exellence Reincar..I will **** you up boy,I dont play around with yall like that

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
FreedS[ohh]lave;4345834 said:
Real g's move in silence..

A cat i had a problem with here months ago i sent him a pm showing him pics of me and my burners and he apologized i didnt make a spectacle of it :ld:

I thought we was cool breh :whoa:

why you trying to bring up past shyt.

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
you hear me my G...dont play with me,dont respond in nothing i make...dont quote me, dont do nothing. I will real life bust your ass and post it on worldstar for evry body to see. and u really in canada. i got nikkas out there that'll fukk u up boy just off gp .stop with this internet persona. this ur first and last warning .no name calling , no dissing just real nikka shyt by a real nikka that really used to play with them biscuits as a youngin.

I found a picture of OP when he was a youngin'
playin' with them biscuits....:russ:
model_released_making_biscuits_three_year_old_boy_singing_whilst_rolling_a_biscuit_dough_F0012458.jpg

:troll:

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
you hear me my G...dont play with me,dont respond in nothing i make...dont quote me, dont do nothing. I will real life bust your ass and post it on worldstar for evry body to see. and u really in canada. i got nikkas out there that'll fukk u up boy just off gp .stop with this internet persona. this ur first and last warning .no name calling , no dissing just real nikka shyt by a real nikka that really used to play with them biscuits as a youngin.

...were they buttered?:ld:

Kid McNamara

'97 Mike Bibby
Daps
Reppin
Freshman Year
FreedS[ohh]lave;4345886 said:
it was a smart business decision.. he didnt know till then that we lived 5 minutes away from each other ::leostare:

Did y'all meet up and :wrist: because this is the gayest shyt I've ever read.

ThugLife

Diehard Jimmy Buckets fan
Daps
Reppin
I bought a Carbon 15 when I was 18

so come then, i live in woodbridge ontario. I'll meet you at vaughan mills just tell me what day you can trek it up here
:playoffs:

Both yall nikkas would get ya earlobes caressed if you ever came down to South Florida so shut the fukk up :birdman: