His Exellence Reincar..I will **** you up boy,I dont play around with yall like that

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
This nikka sounds like me when I tell a demon to kick rocks with the whole "don't quote me, don't respond" thing :foh::foh:

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
im givng this guy fair warning...he not tough, and he not willing to get beat to a pulp over some shyt he said on the web.i'll make this nikka internet famous if he want. I hate a fukking bully. thats why i was put here, to beat bullies up. wont be the first , wont be the last

EffedUp

Pugs get lonely too...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cincinnati, OH
dylan.gif

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
whatever,, just don't bring a gun w u when u travel to woodbridge. bring a friend to tape it. Sometimes shyt needs to be handled this way.

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Yeah brehs set it up at Vaughn Mills.. I gotta pass through to pick up some shades at that NYS booth - can make it a weekend festivity :stylin:

I'll bring that HD recorder :dj2:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
im givng this guy fair warning...he not tough, and he not willing to get beat to a pulp over some shyt he said on the web.i'll make this nikka internet famous if he want. I hate a fukking bully. thats why i was put here, to beat bullies up. wont be the first , wont be the last

I gave a spot come on down nukka

Sent from royalty using Tapatalk 4 beta

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
you hear me my G...dont play with me,dont respond in nothing i make...dont quote me, dont do nothing. I will real life bust your ass and post it on worldstar for evry body to see. and u really in canada. i got nikkas out there that'll fukk u up boy just off gp .stop with this internet persona. this ur first and last warning .no name calling , no dissing just real nikka shyt by a real nikka that really used to play with them biscuits as a youngin.

:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: post rep

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
I guess summer really is here...the activities of two groups always increases in summertime, hoes and those who like to throw them bows.:gladbron::blessed:

*cracks open extra strength can of popcorn*

:popcorn: