His Exellence Reincar..I will **** you up boy,I dont play around with yall like that

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
you hear me my G...dont play with me,dont respond in nothing i make...dont quote me, dont do nothing. I will real life bust your ass and post it on worldstar for evry body to see. and u really in canada. i got nikkas out there that'll fukk u up boy just off gp .stop with this internet persona. this ur first and last warning .no name calling , no dissing just real nikka shyt by a real nikka that really used to play with them biscuits as a youngin.

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps

this cat be doing too much man. I apologize for any bad press this may bring yall site,but im dead ass serious on this one. alot of people talk shyt, but alot of people dont wanna meet up and throw them hands.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
1191763_o.gif

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
you hear me my G...dont play with me,dont respond in nothing i make...dont quote me, dont do nothing. I will real life bust your ass and post it on worldstar for evry body to see. and u really in canada. i got nikkas out there that'll fukk u up boy just off gp .stop with this internet persona. this ur first and last warning .no name calling , no dissing just real nikka shyt by a real nikka that really used to play with them biscuits as a youngin.

he be in NJ sometimes though

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
this cat be doing too much man. I apologize for any bad press this may bring yall site,but im dead ass serious on this one. alot of people talk shyt, but alot of people dont wanna meet up and throw them hands.

so come then, i live in woodbridge ontario. I'll meet you at vaughan mills just tell me what day you can trek it up here
:playoffs:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

quoted

what you gon do friend:swag: