Hinge is the GOAT dating app

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
:sas2: yalll know women take your Hinge profile and doxx you in those AWDTSG Facebook groups in front of 30k to 50k women right?

this is a source of entertainment for me :mjlol: I read that ish every night through my girl fb account. Guys are legit getting exposed on that ish. If you ever smashed n dashed a chick, sent her a bad text message...all your "tea" will be out there. There are some legit cases of married men, abusers etc being exposed.

The funny ones are when they post a dude in woman is like, yeah I know him, he is married loll

Canon

Veteran
Daps
this is a source of entertainment for me :mjlol: I read that ish every night through my girl fb account. Guys are legit getting exposed on that ish. If you ever smashed n dashed a chick, sent her a bad text message...all your "tea" will be out there. There are some legit cases of married men, abusers etc being exposed.

The funny ones are when they post a dude in woman is like, yeah I know him, he is married loll
:pachaha: I got secret accounts and I put up the top posters boyfriends, dads, and husbands because them hoes on some bullshyt in the group

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest

Nokids

Promise if I have a seed imma guide him right
Daps
Reppin
The greatest app since google maps :wow: Just last night had a big tittied french bytch pull thru cause of Hinge

:sas2: yalll know women take your Hinge profile and doxx you in those AWDTSG Facebook groups in front of 30k to 50k women right?
I feel like this happened to a lot of us, me especially and we don’t even know it scary to think a shorty see you in public and knows you from those groups

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Hinge blocked my a$$. Any way to get around this? I just got to houston, wanna see what i can still pull at 39
The broads that be on there from Houston be next level bad. Met a couple when I lived there a few months back. Couple of doctors and teachers. Moved and after a week, deleted my shyt. Its dry af in these Midwest flyover states :scust:

Lieutenant Daniels

I’m up for Major
Daps
Reppin
Major case squad

Did not know this was a thing

giphy.gif

And I was thinking about getting back on Hinge too :patrice:

Canon

Veteran
Daps
The greatest app since google maps :wow: Just last night had a big tittied french bytch pull thru cause of Hinge

I feel like this happened to a lot of us, me especially and we don’t even know it scary to think a shorty see you in public and knows you from those groups
yeah if you even spoke or went on a date with a women back to back its highly likely you have been in those groups.Your almost guaranteed to end up in the groups if your good with women and handsome. they are wild and bitter.

:dead: they got me earlier this year when I was dating around on hinge .

whole convo gonna end up in a tiktok no thank you
or that

Lieutenant Daniels

I’m up for Major
Daps
Reppin
Major case squad
:pachaha: I got secret accounts and I put up the top posters boyfriends, dads, and husbands because them hoes on some bullshyt in the group

What’s the best way to protect yourself from those groups? I’m sure 90% of the chicks posting in those groups is just airing out normal brehs.

bytches could be making up all types of lies to slander your name. I had a falling out with a chick last spring and she is one of those ‘exposal’ types.

Canon

Veteran
Daps
What’s the best way to protect yourself from those groups? I’m sure 90% of the chicks posting in those groups is just airing out normal brehs.

bytches could be making up all types of lies to slander your name. I had a falling out with a chick last spring and she is one of those ‘exposal’ types.
yeah its just a lot of slander and bullshyt mostly. just join and watch. unmatch any women in the grou even tho I would strongly suggest staying off dating apps at this point.

if you really wanna create disfunction start posting in them :pachaha: .