Himynamestee got a phat ass on a slim frame (warning watch on mute)

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Hope she don't ever get in a fight because she'd get her ass beat. :damn:

I don't think I could be more square than her if I was making it a point to be. Granted I doubt she'll ever have to fight or even spar but still. why bullshyt, just go hit the treadmill and do your lil glute shyts. no need to fake the funk

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
There is grey area but its limited.
I've never met niccaz that get consistent ass constantly talk about bytches theyll never meet in real life.

In real life if you see a baddie an comment to your homeboys no problem with that.

But if you online making whole threads on bytches you'll never met or seen in real life..:camby: naw, niccaz getting cheeks ain't doing that.

this is a message comprised of mostly men. What were you expecting? It’s literally in the title. Sports, hip-hop, and piff :gucci:

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
this is a message comprised of mostly men. What were you expecting? It’s literally in the title. Sports, hip-hop, and piff :gucci:

You dont see the problem where niccaz is more happy with looking at ass instead of trying to get ass, and "both" are not being done..there's 2 different 2 types of niccaz I hope none of yall is over 25 doing this shyt

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
You dont see the problem where niccaz is more happy with looking at ass instead of trying to get ass, and "both" are not being done..there's 2 different 2 types of niccaz I hope none of yall is over 25 doing this shyt

nikka is this your first time on the internet?

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
nikka is this your first time on the internet?

Yes an no, I'm a internet traditionalist, I only had a YouTube account before joining an still thats all I have, no snapchat, no ig, no Twitter, no facebook never had an account.

My last account on a social site before here was black planet in 2000-2002

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
Yes an no, I'm a internet traditionalist, I only had a YouTube account before joining an still thats all I have, no snapchat, no ig, no Twitter, no facebook never had an account.

thirsting after bytches they’ll never have is all nikkas do on IG, snap, FB, Twitter, YouTube, Reddit, forums… you name it. unless it’s tied to a specific hobby, but even then. shyt you go a car forum and you’ll still see dudes thirsting after broad and all she did was stand next to a car. Men like looking at women regardless if they’re attainable or not.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
why do celebs pay all this money to literally bullshyt is beyond me :mjlol:

them punches wouldn't hurt a fly. if you gon train at least try to do it right its disrespectful to the arts :scust:

She's still better than Tyler Herro:manny:

There is grey area but its limited.
I've never met niccaz that get consistent ass constantly talk about bytches theyll never meet in real life.

In real life if you see a baddie an comment to your homeboys no problem with that.

But if you online making whole threads on bytches you'll never met or seen in real life..:camby: naw, niccaz getting cheeks ain't doing that.

To be fair, most people act different online than they do in real life, hence the avatars and screen names.

Now, I agree dudes like Zilfin & stomachlines can't be knocking down broads consistently, but a lot of nikkaz on here browse during lunch hour or when they're bored at work or like me at night after work and KIM, :yeshrug:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps

You’re most likely a lame old ass nikka

stfu