"Hillary's America" Trailer

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
"Looking to"

Its a movie trailer for a CLEARLY SOCIALLY CONSERVATIVE ilm that I saw Bomani Jones talk about not a mind control.... go get some fresh air :heh:
Breh...
I understand many folks including you are very anti-establishment and against most of these folks running. I don't know about you but many are riding for Bernie in lieu of Hillary and willing to switch to Trump if it comes down to it. However, I have special hate for this Punjabi fakkit and while you didn't post any commentary saying you supported the propaganda of said fakkit, the lack of commentary of who this is coming from says enough of your intention of even sharing his shyt in the first place.

I'm not a Bernie stan but all for criticism of Hillary being shared, but even sharing this fakkit's shyt without any commentary about the scumbag who made it is suspect.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
I'm not a Bernie stan but all for criticism of Hillary being shared, but even sharing this fakkit's shyt without any commentary about the scumbag who made it is suspect.

Or maybe I simply saw an interesting movie trailer but didn't know the director's background :ohhh:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Or maybe I simply saw an interesting movie trailer but didn't know the director's background :ohhh:
Well then take the education I gave you on dude to heart and investigate folks background before sharing their shyt in the future. Don't want you to end up sharing Jared Taylor or some other racists shyt in the future

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
The movie looks interesting.
:yeshrug:
I assumed most folks know of dinesh. He is a classic coulter like right wing troll who just so happens to have movies and books that come out every election year about the democrat candidates since Obama.

He is worse than coulter though. He is educated dude who knows he is shilling which coulter does too but he also plays with the "intellectual racism" more than coulter and uses " I'm a POC" as cover to basically play with white supremacist rhetoric.

like I said I'm all for critique of Hillary but my initial reaction to this shyt is justified imo. I assumed most politically minded folks already knew who this dude was.