Hillary Clinton Is THE BIGGEST Flop There Is (Her VP Pick Was Even Stupid)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I'm confused with her picking Tim Kaine. I mean what drew her exactly to pick him? VP's sometime helps the candidate look legit. Just look at Obama, he was a charismatic newbie who people wanted to vote for and he made a wonderful decision in choosing somebody that was universally liked and well versed in politics because of his experience. What about Tim Kaine drew Hillary to pick him? I mean he was literally a nobody to anybody outside of politics. I mean...

:mindblown:
Yep, she should have picked the Admiral or someone who could have balanced out the ticket. Kaine was like an extra on the ticket. Plus, he BOMBED in the VP debate. With Trump's disrespect of veterans and handicapped people. She should have picked a military guy. So many missed opportunities from her. Hopefully, she's NEVER in publlic spotlight again.

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
He didn't outshine her, spoke fluent Spanish, could deliver VA, was a centrist religious white male to attract moderate conservatives, he was a known Democratic loyalist who wouldn't rock the boat. Basically all things except maybe one that didn't matter in this election and showed how out of touch these people were.

Yep, she should have picked the Admiral or someone who could have balanced out the ticket. Kaine was like an extra on the ticket. Plus, he BOMBED in the VP debate. With Trump's disrespect of veterans and handicapped people. She should have picked a military guy. So many missed opportunities from her. Hopefully, she's NEVER in publlic spotlight again.

Tim Kaine was so bad, Pence looked presidential than Trump AND Hillary.

@JudgeJoeGorilla That's a good point. Choosing a veteran probably would've been her best bet and he would've fought back at Trump about that.

B. Pumpaveli

All Star
Daps
It would've been close with McCain, but she still pulls that out. Yes, her campaign was shytty, but she wasn't a shyttier candidate than trump. Just one clear message and few visits could have won her Wisconsin and pa...y'all talking like she didn't win the popular vote. None of that becomes an issue in '08, a year people wanted anything but bush/neocons and a field that had no real challengers to her except obama, without him, she walks to the nomination easier than she did this time

Thats what yall said about Hillary and Trump in the summer :mjlol:

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Tim Kaine was so bad, Pence looked presidential than Trump AND Hillary.

@JudgeJoeGorilla That's a good point. Choosing a veteran probably would've been her best bet and he would've fought back at Trump about that.
Yep. If I was Hillary I would have went that route. Either Wesley Clark or the Admiral. She had a HORRIBLE campaign handler too :snoop:

B. Pumpaveli

All Star
Daps
Uhhh, two very different climates, and two very different DNC primaries (if there's no obama in 2008). And again, she's winning the popular vote, arrogance lost her the electoral college.

Point is she would have lost to McCain/Palin in 08 too.

And if Trump had campaigned in CA and NY she would have lost the popular vote as well :trumpaveli:

RAX 010

NYG LWO Mets
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
Almost seems as if
She knew she wasn't gonna win.
:hubie:

America is not ready for a woman to be leader of the free world.
We do not have a choice