Hikaru Shida Appreciation Thread

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
You should checkout Mina Shirakawa and Giulia, but she's Italian-Japanese
Don't do that to him.

If Shida opened his eyes, Mina will have his nose wide the fukk open. Cuz will be booking a transpacific flight before he's off the first page of pictures, PTO be damned. :francis:
Over here tryna sabotage my man's career and life goals with Mina exposure. How dare you.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Mans in here like 'oh, you like green tea? Gives you some energy? Oh I got something for you. I recommend you look into caffeine, or perhaps some Colombian uncut cocaine! I think you'll like the kick!'

:mjlol:

You could show Stevland Morris pictures of Mina and he'd need to go to church to repent - the average man new to Asian women does. not. stand. a. chance.

We supposed to be family, TSC. Outchea tryna sabotage :francis: Ease that man in with some Io gravure or something, don't yeet him into the deep end.

Note to self: check how much PTO I have left and how much Stardom tickets are.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Mans in here like 'oh, you like green tea? Gives you some energy? Oh I got something for you. I recommend you look into caffeine, or perhaps some Colombian uncut cocaine! I think you'll like the kick!'

:mjlol:

You could show Stevland Morris pictures of Mina and he'd need to go to church to repent - the average man new to Asian women does. not. stand. a. chance.

We supposed to be family, TSC. Outchea tryna sabotage :francis: Ease that man in with some Io gravure or something, don't yeet him into the deep end.

Note to self: check how much PTO I have left and how much Stardom tickets are.
If Mariah May is coming to AEW then she needs to get the rest of Club Venus to at least make a guest appearance :banderas:

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
If Mariah May is coming to AEW then she needs to get the rest of Club Venus to at least make a guest appearance :banderas:
No.
She does not.

If Mina shows up on AEW, they will waste her. They will cover her up. And Cornette will say pithy things about her. For... what upside? Losing in 3 minutes to the dentist? Being buried as 'not as hot or talented' as Saraya? :mjlol:Because you know how that clique-y ass locker room get down.

Nah. There's nothing useful for Mina to do in AEW.

I got plenty use for her over here though :wow:

Last edited:

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
F5NRFQlWsAARRet