Highlander Remake

Threnody

Superstar
Daps
John Wick director? :scust:

A remake of one of my fav movies of all time w/ the director of one of my least fav :snoop:

This shyt is gonna be even more garbage than highlander 2 :sadcam:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
"HEEEEEEERRRREEEEEEE WE ARE!!"
full

Last edited:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
I was just thinking what if instead of Mario Van Peebles they had got Wesley Snipes to play Kane in highlander 3, would the movie be better remembered? Granted they could rewrite a few things to make it make sense as to why a black guy would be Mongolian. Yes they do exist.:patrice:

Idk I was just wondering, there was so much potential with that one that they just pissed away at the execution

Last edited:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
They gotta enhance the Higlanders a bit more for this one they gotta appeal and be cool as hell to the new generations. Enhance their reflexes, show their ability to take damage more, up the sword choreography, different eras would be cool. Different personalities for sure :blessed:

Concerned Citizen

Stevie Wonder 2099
Daps
Aww shyt you already know what it is!!!:wow: wish they go in depth bout the whole immortals, the watchers, the rules really give some good answers...:ehh:
Agree 100%. I don’t remember if there ever was any legit explanation for the immortals, the game and the rules but any remake needs to add that to make some sense.

As a kid watching the OG 1st movie and tv show, my head cannon was that the immortals were somehow splintered remnants of an ancient war god’s power and the gathering is that power reconsolidating to resurrect the fallen war god in the final immortal left alive.