"high value black men do not even entertain the idea of a woman over 145 pounds" malcolmxx _23

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
I love me a thick woman and while I don’t know if I’m considered a high earner, I do make a decent amount of coin. All the chicks I’ve entertained have been above 150+

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
Would you marry any of them?
Yes, but I haven’t been with too many women to begin with. I’ve always been pretty selective.

My pop kinda put it in my head by always saying the silly saying, “don’t no man want a bone but a dog.” He a country ass like me. He’s very successful and my mama is above 150. I don’t like skinny women

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
Yes, but I haven’t been with too many women to begin with. I’ve always been pretty selective.

My pop kinda put it in my head by always saying the silly saying, “don’t no man want a bone but a dog.” He a country ass like me. He’s very successful and my mama is above 150. I don’t like skinny women
To each his own. I prefer skinny women, for example like Sade or Aaliyah, so i usually get told i like either anorexic or white girls.

Last edited:

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Says the dry dikk cac dikkriding YouTubers cause his father never returned from that beer and Newports run
:mjlol:
Lol @ this pre cum baby. and lol @ cac

Sounds detailed...that happened to you?

Ur mom got pregnant in a broom closet by a truck driver & u never met ur dad

ur a sex trade baby

No wonder ur so mad

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
:mjlol: @ the title edit

To be fair, he does separate entertainers (athletes, actors, rappers, etc) from regular men, noting the required structure for individual earning potential is vastly different between the two. To him, using an entertainer's selection of women doesn't apply to the choices traditional "high value men" in a similar tax bracket would make.

IME, that's not far from the truth. Especially non-black, high-earning professionals. :manny: