"high value black men do not even entertain the idea of a woman over 145 pounds" malcolmxx _23

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
Yeah I know that. That's my point. I didn't make the statement. He did. So maybe you should send that statement to him. Why you are trying to arguing the exact same point I am making idk.

According to Kevin the women I posted at 140 are more desirable that the women you posted. Ridiculous. Take it up with him

This is what happens when something that was talked about over a hour on a show gets b*stardized into a single sentence and posted here.

Maluma

Banned
Daps
Weight is irrelevant it depends on how you carry it. 170lbs on 5’4 chick looks very different than one on a shorty whose 5’10
170 lbs is near the natural limit for a shredded 5’10 male. Any female who is 170 pounds at that height is either overweight or on the sauce (or has gone under the knife)

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
“Men” entertain whatever type of broad they’re feeling and want to entertain...an semi athletic / active woman with a decent shape over 5’3 will weigh more than 145 easy. This is shyt nikkas who don’t get p*ssy believe. I can see 160s being a cut off for most women around average height. Taller women will be 180s, 200 With a great shape.

Who is this clown? Seems like every day y’all find another one of these bird ass Internet personalities to follow :mjlol:

How do they even find these nikkas?

Y'all asking youtube how to deal with women brehs?

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
nikkas hanging on the words of this cat speaking like he’s a mogul giving advice for moguls. If you were a Russell Simmons type tyc00n, you have no trouble getting women. So called high value men don’t need dating tips.

nikkas working at T-Mobile kiosks trying to operate like Jeff Bezos :mjlol:

Just date whoever you vibe with.

:dead:

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
How do they even find these nikkas?

Y'all asking youtube how to deal with women brehs?
This is for you and anyone else asking this question: the sentiment that was put into one sentence on this thread title was being directed at a female caller well past 145 pounds with no exercise as well. This was not for "high value" men trying to find a woman but a overweight woman trying to find a "high value" man.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Kevin Samuels was telling men the exact same thing about attracting high value women. If you’re a certain height, weight, income level you’re done.

And that's true too, I don't know why so many men and women have an issue with this, a single Beyonce wasn't accessible to everyman :manny:

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
in the modern age for the last twenty years or so

Black men as a whole pop culture have been promoting "thickness" starting in the early 2000's

So much to where it has become mainstream pop culture in the present day

Girls are getting their "body done" on a public level because of it

Its not dictated by any social or economic hierarchy

So theres no need to name, names based off high value or celebrity

we're basically in agreeance that Kevin is all CAP in his assessment