High School memories (Drama, Fun, and Bullshyt) Coli Edition

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
My friend lit a fire in the bathroom, idiot smoking a blunt, and just tossed it into the trash can, they started evacuating the classrooms..

Ditching class so much they locked the gates to the school, so we started parking in the teachers lot, it was like a game, we'd be running out to cars waiting for us and just take off, while the security looked at us from further away.

Snorting coke and valium in the bathroom, passing out in class on multiple occasions, during 11th and 12 grade when I was doing it everyday at school.

Another friend was getting drug tested that night by his parents, so in Study Hall he takes like 30 niacin to clean his system, dude turned blood red started sweating and panicking in the middle of like 40 students and just ran out

I had the electric power board in my room at home, and I'd cut off the downstairs power when I came home for a few hours, so the school couldn't call with the recorded message saying i wasn't there. Mom caught on to that one.

Getting searched by the one campus police for narcotics, pulled out of class and interrogated, was clean that day, but my nose was running very suspiciously.

Smoking before school, and being so paranoid, anxious, in every class was awful, but I still did it everyday.

I didn't dress out for P.E either, most of the time, too the point I would have failed the class, if someone didn't give me a pass. Most of the best stuff was off campus, parties fights, need a topic for that too. A few hilarious fights I remember, fighting over a bytch, my boy was simped out, theres the cliche big high school showdown in some rural area after school, there's four of us in the car, dude begs me til I give him a few lines...he thought he was Vin Diesel, he gets out of the car, rips his shirt off....charges after the other guy who yells 'I don't want to fight him he's on drugs!', they hit the ground and my boy cracks his head open on a rock. Maybe a 15 second fight. Public humiliation. Another friend took him to the ER, I just left with someone else.

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker
any of yall classes do any senior pranks?

give us some stories brehs :jawalrus:

Are classes was lame but actually wasn't too bad.

At graduation, (class of about 315) when every one walked across the stage we had to shake the principals hand........... well everyone had a marble in their hand and give it to him when they shook his hand.

Low and be hold, he had 315 marbles in this pocket when he gave his final speech :skip:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Stripped and sang at my talent show to r.kelly feeling on your booty in front of my whole school :win:

MoeDollaZ$

Well Damn!
Daps
i got a handjob from the finest mexican girl in my 9th grade science class under the table

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
I tell you another story :

There was this dude that when to our high school that had a mint green jaguar, now it was known what he was doing. This dude got busted for coke one day and it was all over school anywayz he got into some beef with some dudes from a nearby project and for whatever reason it spilled over in school. Im heading to school on and i passed him in the breezeway leading to inside of the school. we both were going inside the school:

Me: What Up, C?
C: Sup Slim?
Me: Im chilling bout to hit Ms. Tolliver Trignometry

Brehs, i bullshyt you not, somewhat must have been watching dude because. no sooner we enter the building. Shots Rang out. They actually had to put a lock down on the school campus no one could leave. Apparently, he got into some beef because he boned someones girls

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Our high school's graduating classes had a period of time where each senior class tried to outdo the last ones senior prank and in 2000 it landed us on CNN and the year after (my freshmen year) we got let out early because corrosive acid was eating through the floors :lolbron: I'll explain...

In 2000 (year of Columbine), seniors thought it would be slick to dress up in trench coats, running around with fake guns and "locking down" rooms. They basically staged a school shooting and thought it would go over well with the administration :dead:

In 2001, the seniors went a little more tame, no guns. They collaborated with a chemistry teacher who had a reputation of being a massive acid head in the 70's and also happened to be my homeroom teacher. They mixed chemicals from the chem lab to create homemade stink bombs and dispersed them throughout the entire school after 3rd period. Everyone walks out into the hallways after class and it smells like a combination of shyt, puke and dead bodies. Meanwhile a couple random seniors who weren't even supposed to be in school because of senior week activities were walking around like :smugbiden:. By the end of the next period the smell had progressed to the point where over a dozen people were getting sick and puking. The chemicals mixed together became corrosive and in the spots that they let them off, there were massive holes that had formed in the floor tiles. :ooh:

We got let out at noon that day :hula:

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are classes was lame but actually wasn't too bad.

At graduation, (class of about 315) when every one walked across the stage we had to shake the principals hand........... well everyone had a marble in their hand and give it to him when they shook his hand.

Low and be hold, he had 315 marbles in this pocket when he gave his final speech :skip:

:laugh: