fukk it I might break out my yearbook pictures

:stylin:

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Let me start this shyt off. It had to be 10th grade year and was starting at a new school. But it was in the same city so I knew folks. So around week 3 I decided not to wear any draws to school. So it was between 3rd period and me and this girl I knew was texting prior to class ending. So I'm walking up stairs to my locker and some bytch Yanks my pants down. So I'm standing there in between periods on the stairs with my dikk hard as hell. Everybody laughing and shyt.

A few girls I never use to talked to became my friend after that tho

ClassyME

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere between OH & NV
Our school was a lottery school, meaning one of the best in public schools yet our school was ghetto as hell. Like I recently found out that most of our teachers now smoke. How did I find out? A friend of a friend went to a teacher's house for his birthday and all our teachers were there. The friend of the friend started rolling right in the middle of the teacher's living room, they all hit and admitted to sometimes smoking.

That's not the only story I have. I love and miss my school due to the constant drama! :laff:

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
I took hella classes my first 2 years so that my last 2 were a breeze, i had school from like 8-12 most days, sometimes less.

Summer of junior year is when I bought my car, it took my hustle game to a whole nother level. I had a damn medicine cabinet in my glove compartment and a Cali dispensary where my spare tire went :lolbron: plus i made good grades so i flew under the radar easily..

bytches loved the leather seats :ahh:

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
this was years ago so i'll breakdown somethings i remember. I went to a Public School. I remember there was this teacher name Mr. Cooper, he was the high school science teacher and taught chemistry, etc. i happen to be in his fourth period class (school had us on that 4-by-4 block schedule) anyways despite Mr Cooper being a science teacher. They were also rumors going around school that he was an alcoholic and a dope fiend. So one day we all sitting in class doing work and this big black guy knocks on the classroom door looking like Bill Duke. Telling him to pay up...everybody in the class room looking like :wtf:. at this time Cooper is sitting there :sadcam: sweating profusely and shaking. this dude leans over in cooper face and say you better have my money :ufdup: i swear it was the most oddest shyt ever a couple of year ago, a female friend told me that cooper was living in a abandoned house and strung out on drugs.

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
ugh..Stupid juvenile shyt..some chicks were beefing with me because they thought my eyes and hair were fake. They wanted to fight me because of it...like...seriously? You whoopin my ass wont make my hair and eyes any less real lol

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
i can think of another. If you are familiar with prank shops, you know about the famous shyt smelling spray/stink ballons. Well we had this mean ass secretary by the name of Ms Lewis, around Carnival time everyone was prank everyone. she had one of those uppity ass attitudes and thought her shyt didnt stink but so she would find out the hard way. She told a couple of male student that had made these stink filled balloons "Yall better not evvvvvvvvvvvven think about throwing those at me"(she has this annoying voice and would always strech out words "I dont care cause im Ms. lewis" dudes are looking at her like :beli::aicmon: but let her go. she proceeded to walk down the hall and another group caught her and hit her up with those water balloons and egged her car.

she wounded up asking for a transfer to another campus.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I brought a dozen roses to a girl in my math class that i liked. An individual looked at me in the hallway and did this.

:snoop:

JP_614

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Aloha State
Had a highschool prank with some people from the wrestling team they took frischs big boy which was down the street from the highschool and put it on top of the school the next morning everybody got a laugh and the owner was pissed :heh:
n1437210004_30139408_546.jpg

n1437210393_30139346_2663.jpg

n1437210393_30139348_3340.jpg

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
So like a week before school started, sophomore year, the first of my buddies got his license and we decided to go out and get into some shyt :lolbron:

For whatever reason we decide to go to this Barker Animation Museum in our town and try to steal one of the life sized characters in front of the building. So we run up on this place at like 9:00 on a main road...stupid as fukk, and the only one that wasn't chained down was Quickdraw McGraw :heh:

My boy rips that shyt outta the ground and we tossed in the back of the oldschool Jeep Cherokee we were in. So now we driving around with this fukken huge wooden Quickdraw cutout.

Now at the time our highschool was under construction and you could walk through the shyt into the courtyard in the center of the school. We took that fukken thing and hung it in a tree in the courtyard and bounced. :jawalrus:

Two days later my boy calls me and is like "look in the fukken paper bro". The headline was "Quickdraw Stolen!", and in the article it said it was worth $1,000 and the police were investigating :merchant:

Now we all shyttin our pants, and make a pact to not say a fukken word about it to anyone. :birdman:

So school opens up and damn near all day there were kids crowding around that shyt, teachers staring up at, shyt was hilarious :pachaha:

On top of it, mad kids in the school were claiming responsibility, and we were all a mix of :stopitslime: and :smugdraper:

Eventually the cops came and pulled it outta the tree, and this goofy fukken cop had to climb the tree to get it in front of all the classes facing the courtyard :heh:

got away clean :smugbiden:

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
ISS In School Suspension Senior year :ahh:. We had Hall Monitors and they were power crazy. One day me and my homeboy didnt have a pass.The monitor was power trippin and we put him in his place. Me and my boy both got ISS. ISS may sound bad to yall,but ISS was fun especially if you were a senior who never got in trouble.It was Pretty much sitting in a room all day,talking,not even doing the work,teacher didnt care because they getting paid lol. The memories :laugh: