Hierarchy of Suit brands (According to Me)

Disgustya Stallone

Man Who Owns 2 Microwaves
Daps
Emporio is right below in top line. You'll find Armani Emporio flagship all over. Collezione is the line that is above AX. I'm not really big into Armani like this anyway. I don't hate it but its whatever.

Tom Ford is an advocate for male sodomy. :scust: I can't EVER cosign that.:scust:

It a shame too. He makes beautiful suits.:manny: If you have a better list then post it...​
cuz, I believe you have no concept of what you're attempting to talk about, easily proven by your lack of knowledge around Armani. The price difference between Gorgio and Collezione, Emporio is astounding. Doesn't take someone "into" Armani to know that

all you have to do is walk into a Neimam Marcus and look

and if you're into men's fashion like you claim it shouldn't be an arduous task

as for tom ford being gay, I hope you're joking. Every brand you've listed is led by a gay dude, or has someone at the top in their history that's gay

completely irrelevant to the conversation

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
cuz, I believe you have no concept of what you're attempting to talk about, easily proven by your lack of knowledge around Armani. The price difference between Gorgio and Collezione, Emporio is astounding. Doesn't take someone "into" Armani to know that

all you have to do is walk into a Neimam Marcus and look

and if you're into men's fashion like you claim it shouldn't be an arduous task

as for tom ford being gay, I hope you're joking. Every brand you've listed is led by a gay dude, or has someone at the top in their history that's gay

completely irrelevant to the conversation

I ain't got TIME to debate with you about the finer idiosyncrasies of Armani. These are my about my opinions on mens fashion. If you don't like it then start your own thread on mens suits.

And Tom Ford said EVERY MALE should be a should engage in fagggotry at least once. I can't cosign that. Now buzz off.

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are you saying the fabric is better or the craftsmanship?

craftmanship is better .....

first time I had a bespoke suit fitted the tailor actually told me my measurements before he took them .... he was spot on as well

-----

Daps
Reppin
Paradise
craftmanship is better .....

first time I had a bespoke suit fitted the tailor actually told me my measurements before he took them .... he was spot on as well

If you don't mind tell us who was the tailor that made your suit?

Menelik II

I wanna see receipts!
Daps
Boateng is Saville row .......

Bespoke >>>> made to measure >>>> everything else
yes but as with most of saville row, most of their sales are off the peg. Bpateng does hardly any bespoke at all.

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you don't mind tell us who was the tailor that made your suit?

That was was from Richard James... i have some Huntsman and Boateng as well....

I have off the rack Dolce and Gabanna suits as well.... your right about Tom Ford his suits are killing it but even for me his shyt is way to pricey, I got a few pieces of his when he was at Gucci ....

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yes but as with most of saville row, most of their sales are off the peg. Bpateng does hardly any bespoke at all.

of course ..... most people wont spend $3000 on a suit ....

my dad used to go to Saville row every year to get his suits made up when we were younger..... thats how me and my brother got into tailoring

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Savile Row or Napolitano bespoke tailoring

Bespoke Tailoring

Kiton, Brioni

Zegna, Canali, Ravazzolo, Pal Zileri, Gucci
Cucinelli, Isaia

Hugo Boss, Jack Victor
Brooks Brothers, Hicky Freeman

Tiglio, Zanetti
Calvin Klein

Sure I'm missing some brands I want to just to give you the
Iandscape of the designer suit world.
Good stuff

-----

Daps
Reppin
Paradise
Brioni- When I think of Brioni one word comes to mind. Serious. Donald Trump is an alleged fan of Brioni. So was John Gotti. For the big money minded .You'll find Brioni in Neimans, Bergdorf, Goodman's Barney's and whereever fine menswear is sold.

brioni-2014.jpg
bpic_story_201213-05c.jpg

brioni-suits-2.jpg

brioni-suits-1.jpg

0f1a48dc71cc2af5a78deba586913062.jpg

brioni_small1_men.jpg

527f83088b8cfb5d7d8e8da01fe0d472.jpg

%20Brioni.jpg

20160629_093644_7549_932949.jpeg