Hiatus X Hiatus Returns aka Hunter X Hunter

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
watched the anime. Is the manga worth reading?

Are you OK with 4 chapters a year?

All jokes aside, the Manga is fantastic. But the almost year long breaks make it hard to get invested. I don't remember shyt about what's going on right now. So I gotta do a reread at some point to refresh. Then it'll go on break again and the cycle repeats

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Just started season 1 and I'm like they really gonna let a 12 year old particpate in the hunger games??:mjlol:

this nikka using a fishing rod aint got no offensive weapons or powers or anything else.. what kind of retarded shyt is this...:heh:
pat-riley-shhh.png

Keep watching, breh.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Just started season 1 and I'm like they really gonna let a 12 year old particpate in the hunger games??:mjlol:

this nikka using a fishing rod aint got no offensive weapons or powers or anything else.. what kind of retarded shyt is this...:heh:
Keep hating brotha.....Killua got something for yo ass:mjpls::ufdup::demonic:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang

*waits for the inevitable "yo this shyt is amazing :wow:" post a few days later*

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston

It's all fun and games until he pulls out Rock Paper Scissors.

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
I'm rewatching. These dudes are too overpowered. :scust: Muereum is the Warriors of the show though

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Ok quick question what happened to the humans that pouf hypnotized??? :dahell: He was dead but they was still standing there...